hi all

Guest galaxy of acid

hey all there

i am a new lover of psy trance and well wanted to learn how to make it , its the new age f music the new style where freelings are mixed with machines to produce sounds ... well thats jst me saying this .. ok gettingback to the point .. i wanna learn how to make this music as i am total novice at this ... would some one please be my guid and teach me how one can start off the softwares required ... please help ...

the power u contain is in ur mind ur galaxy its urs to creat ...

Guest Alek

Get FL Studio 4 and search for tutorials on google...

Also look through the archives on this site in the "music making" section and through the "equipment and music creation" page on forum.isratrance.com...

Guest Lemmiwinks (moderator)

BTW let me warn you that making music is fucking hard!!! I quit after a month...

SMI²LE

Guest deLirium

i agree with smile, if you don't have any basic knowledge about making music, it will be a hard time.

I was interrested in making music too, but i saw, it's a thing where you have to spent much, very much time, which i don't have.

That's just a warning, try it out yourself, then decide if you want to go on...

And take a look at the "music making" forum, your questions have been answered there already....

I think you guys have a bit negative attitude.... Lemmi did you really expect to make a killer track just one month after starting with music? If you want to be good at _anything_ it's obvious that you have to spend some time with it. Besides.. you don't have to _make_ music immediately... you can just learn to play some instrument... it's the most fun part of the whole process... and important.

Guest galaxyofacid

thx u all for posting here ... i will start off.. well right now i am looking for sofwares and u r right when u say tht it is not at all easy i have alot of dj freinds who r leaning sound engineering and trying to amke music and they r really struggling ... but i wish to learn it ... its a new style of music making which involves everything from instuments to comuter machines ... its ur choise as it ur music u creat ...i will for sure read the section on the music but for now thx u for teh advice i will get the software now ...

"Lemmi did you really expect to make a killer track just one month after starting with music?"

well yes :) Actually I would've been happy if I could've at least express the melody that was in my head. But it's probably also because I never had the proper software/ equipment. On the other hand, I wasn't really motivated in buying expensive stuff if I couldn't get the hang of it anyway.

SMI²LE

Guest .:::E.P

A valid point is also.... maybe too many people think they can be muscians over night in our little scene ;)

I dont recall seeing so many people wanting to make music as in the psytrance scene... It's cool but it also generate a lot of poor quality music which do nothing else than harming the scene (in the sense of credability and generating professional distribution for the quality music). What I am gaining at is that it's cool that so many people can have fun creating music in their bedrooms but just dont expect to become the next hot shot name in our scene. It takes a lot of pratice, money, patience and not to forget talent !

Too many people in this scene think they can become a world traveling artists/DJ in the matter of no time. It's only a few that have the talent and also luck to pull that off after a long hard battle to be regionised. My advice is. Have fun in your bedroom and get an education/job ;)

Guest galaxyofacid

ur right about the advice ur giving... education and job but the fact tht ur not giving these budding artists any credit is bad ... if people dont try and make music then whts the use ... i think music has no boundries or race ... if u start off by making music thts the first step ... but one has to try .. if its shitty music it wont catch on .. and u know it ... yes its a hrd struggle but there isnt any harm trying ... motzart didnt start over night though he was prodigy ... i think everyone who has an inclination to want to make music(oof any kind) shld ... all over the world there r band and artists tht never make it big ... but there r a few who do .. they make their own style of music thru which they make their mark ... we can recognize an infected track anywhere right ... so let people try ...

galaxy ....

Guest .:::E.P

Maybe I did not write what i meant properly. What I meant was that those with a talent please keep going on. Those with no talent have fun but dont fool yourself into thinking you are the next Big star :-)

What I am refering to is that our scene have way too many bedroom artists (the ones that should stay in the bedroom and realise that a day job is better), some ok artists and a few very talented ones.

"What I am refering to is that our scene have way too many bedroom artists (the ones that should stay in the bedroom and realise that a day job is better), some ok artists and a few very talented ones."

isn't that the case in ALL the electronic music scenes?

SMI²LE