No More Cheese!!!

I bought yesterday Utopia comp (crystal matrix)

Well I was expected a really good comp when I first saw the tracklist.

But no!!! Just listen the Zorba track,you call this Goa or Psy or whatever?

This is cheeeeesy club trance,the same with Eartling. Even the GOD Lestat started to use this Astrix cheese style.

Also,why all the artists use this female vocal sample in their tracks? Half of the new morning full on tracks have that one.

Please no more cheese!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Lepton

You're are so damn right full-on music is getting cheaper and softer, but I think it's too late. Next new thing pop trance (no psy involved at all only catchy melodies, deep kick and ,.... singing). Lot's of artist grew soft lately. I mean what happened to digital talk, psyside's album (really good but where is the psycore sound), suria ??

Guest Sayabandala

I like the female voices in songs. It's warm, and gives you a dreamlikefeeling.more!

peace on.

Guest krize

yeah I think its too much vocals too, at least in the morning style ...

I dont think its a good idea to use that much vocals ... some can be nice though ...

Even that there is so much very good stuff coming out right now, love it!!!

Guest Eric

I like female voices in songs, nothing wrong with vocals, just depends what your expectations were when you bought the album

Guest Ale

If i want to listen to a female vocals i listen to Laura Pausini.

NO MORE VOCALS, MORE COMPLEX STRUCTURE IN MUSIC, PLEASE

Guest Mike D

Yuh psytrance has rapidly been going downhill for about 2 years... there might be technical skill but the passion and the spiritual side died around the end of '98... the only thing I can reccomend is check out Electric Universe new album and all from Tranceform records (classic old skool by new groups :))... I guess wec cna just wait for Astral's "Ten", classic tracks remixed by "classic new skool Israeli" hehe can't wait for 10 more like Alien Project's fuck up of People Can Fly!

"If i want to listen to a female vocals i listen to Laura Pausini"

LOL

Guest Subatomic

Protoculture- Avalon is a good psytrack without cheese and with a female voice. I guess it's all about 100+ compilations coming up with new full-on

"Astral's "Ten", classic tracks remixed by "classic new skool Israeli""

That sounds HORRIBLE!!

BTW did anyone check out the new AP Vs Dynamic - Mohadive on Raveolution Reloaded? Maaaan it sure is time for Avi and Lior to retire.... it almost sounds like a parody of "old" AP...

SMI²LE