Mixing nightmare

Guest bugbread

To the DJs out there: what have you found is the absolute hardest song to mix into, and what about the hardest song to mix out of? Not stuff that you've successfully pulled of, but tracks that, although good, you wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole at a show?

mmmmm no real nightmare's but darksoho track's are always harder to mix out ....

like depth of emotion and agressive ... the melody doesn't stop and they keep on braking messure's till last draw ...

:)

Guest morphing goat ranch

hallucinogen, and some cosmosis really throws ya off... they often have tempo changes that make it hard to mix. take something like horrorgram - when i mixed into that successfully it was like a damn miracle. triplets and morphing beats = extremely tough.

the new koxbox track on the electronic high 2 compilation doesn't seem to follow a 4/4 structure. the bpm doesn't change, but I got really frustrated trying to mix this here at home because I couldn't match up the phrases. great track though. Very interesting sound, I think because of the time signature weirdness.

I find 3 point turn very tough to mix, by any means nessecary is incredible but its tough to judge speed, and sounds are oddly beat in making under spinning incredibly difficult. The Delta is tough as well