hallucinogen new cd

Guest etsam

Hi! freaks

I just got a copy of a mistery cd title Hallucinogen ? w/ 10 tracks on the cd,

after listen to it, I have to say they are composed by no one else but the Genius himself, S.P. specially the first 5 tracks, any one know any thing about this?

To me, it just seems like another trick. Why would you get his 10 unreleased trax now? It sounds too good to be true and almost impossible cause they guy waited 7 years to make an album. He is certainly not going to spread it around so early...So, explain us more about such mystery...:)

Guest grahf

I remember seeing a bogus 3rd Shpongle album, "Shponglization" going around the internet a year or so ago. It was actually a few Shpongle tracks from compilations and other misc simon posford psy-dub tracks.

Guest etsam

after a few listen, I think think 8 out of the ten trax are by same artists! ?

the last two trax might be just something else.

track start w/ beautiful key board flows in and out,than in 2:15 come that hallucinogen altra low bass line and layers. every effects cut in just beautifully done, this is the only slow trax.

trax 2 has some tribal feels to it, start slow, about 2 :45 min a male native voice appear and strong bass line kick right in. from here on every trax are

dance trax, I love the no 5 tracx, lot of emotion, full of energy, just keep bring it higher and higher.

trax no 8 has that voice sample about comuter.....

I know we all have that feeling before, whenever you found some great

music, we wanted to share w/ every one. I wish I can do it, but again, how? may be I bring it to our friends who spin in LA first ? may be they can give me the answer !

peace

Guest Jikkenteki

I seem to recall that Simon himself said on the forums of his site that he would probably start working on Hallucinogen 3 later this year after Shpongle 3 was finished so I doubt you have the new Hallucinogen cd in your hands.