Somewhere - Placeholder (on 3arth Media 2016)

Release Date: 10/17/2016

-

Somewhere - Placeholder

-

A bold, layered take on techno-inspired, Progressive Psychedelic Trance by Ghreg On Earth:

"A few years ago, I started making musical sketches that, from a process perspective, were a departure from my usual output. The end result, after a lot of re-working, is a collection of tracks that express influences that often get left out of my namesake project.

Consider this the Yin to my typical Yang. Minimally inspired progressive journeys that harken to heros of the past; Vangelis, Ennio Morricone, Yello, Caberet Voltaire. All the while, being firmly planted in the context of modern psychedelic electronic music.

I hope you enjoy this offering."

-

Somewhere - Placeholder

-

http://www.on3arth.com/r001_placeholder.html

01. Celeste 135

02. Aquaphaeline 130

03. Zigzag 135

04. Echo Ocho 138

05. Pogonip 123

06. Boont 123

07. Valis 118

08. Hypervega 135

4GB USB Wafer Card

Limited Edition and numbered 100 copies

++Extended Content

--

"We are happy to announce the launch of On3arth Media. A new platform for releasing Music, Sample Libraries, Art and whatever else comes to the surface that is genre-bending and compelling. The concept will focus on releasing content-rich USB wafer cards chock full of everything you didn't know you needed.

Throw out all your pre-conceived notions of what constitutes an album or VA release. This is the next level."

http://www.on3arth.com

• 1 month later...

Nice! I was waiting for this album for years :)

Thank you for this release Ghreg and good luck with the label!

I like the album, it have special and unique atmosphere. And the unreleased tracks in usb extras folder are very interesting! It's nice to finally have track Velcro Nuevo which i know from khove soundcloud for years :)