About My FTP (new music in the way)

Guest Mephisto

3 guys who will say not to put it here

and i close it!!!!

i thought u will be happy to put music that anyone in this site will be able to download it without ratio

but as your wish

3 guys(or girls) who says "NO 10X" and i don't publish it anymore

no dude keep it going.

while it's not to everybody's taste, some people will appreciate it, be able to get hold of stuff they wouldn't otherwise get to hear.

Guest --==MileS==--

Despite the probably good intentions, this is TOTALLY out of place here. Go advertising your FTP somewhere else please (irc/oth.net/AG). This forum should not turn into some lame MP3 beggars community.

Psynews.org attracts quite a few artists and labels (very nice to have these around) and if the forum is full of leechers and L337 traders, say goodbye to them...Furthermore, psynews.org could be liable for contributory copyright infringement (IAAL)...

My biggest gripe is that this forum is nice the way it is and with 9 outta ten topics about mp3 trading it probably isn't...

my 0.02 euro

Guest Molarkis Dawn Masa Anonim

The intentions of Mephisto are good ...

illegal music is bad for business , but then .. a good artist *will* sell no matter how many leaches diggin on his tunes with AudioGalaxy etc...

i agree with you all, i do have too many mp3s but i also pay for most of the cds. like i said b4 that i have about 300+ psy/goa/chill out cds from which I BOUGHT 275 of them(original cds) not copied... i do support all the artists and lables. but first u have to listen to music if u wana buy it. cuz i spend too much money on music and i dont want it to be not good after buyig it. but i think its okay to download mp3s bcuz not every one can afford to get all the music they like. but it also doesnt mean that one should just download music and never buy and support the artist.

peace

i agree with you all, i do have too many mp3s but i also pay for most of the cds. like i said b4 that i have about 300+ psy/goa/chill out cds from which I BOUGHT 275 of them(original cds) not copied... i do support all the artists and lables. but first u have to listen to music if u wana buy it. cuz i spend too much money on music and i dont want it to be not good after buyig it. but i think its okay to download mp3s bcuz not every one can afford to get all the music they like. but it also doesnt mean that one should just download music and never buy and support the artist.

peace

peace

peace

peace

peace

peace

peace

peace

peace

peace

peace

peace

peace

peace