Reefer Decree - "Pong" and que?!

Guest healium

Hi there - the Reefer Decree track "Pong" from the Sundaze compilation is maybe that phattest track I've heard in a year - that shit is just beyond words groovy!!

I had heard tho that Reefer Decree typrically are quite "minimal" and even boring - what is going on here?

How does this Pong track compare to the album they released?

Any recommendations?

Are they putting out another album?

thanks!

Guest perro andaluz

If you liked Pong, you'll love Psychic Substances from the Psionic Tonic compilation. These two tracks are like Reefer Decree on an acid frenzy because their album is quite minimal indeed, but very groovy. You may also want to check out their track Curved Air, which is imo their best track, it's progressive though and one of my all time favourite tracks...As far as I know, they split up a while ago, but they have their own projects, I forget what they are called :)

Guest ciotera

Curved Air rules. And so does 5th Street Bells - it's one the most beautiful serene track I have ever heard.

I think Reefer Decree is misclassified as minimal. They have a very unique sound with a lot of complexity. I don't see what's minimal about them.. but then I could never understand these sub-genre things.. who cares, really..

Soundframes is great. One of the best albums I own. Strongly recommend it to anyone.

Please listen to Nightvision.. That track is awesome.. I remember listening to it the first times and feeling I was in a mixture of a F-Zero scenario, and a very green forest =)

Guest Indica Couchlock

Sundaze I think is one of the best albums I've listened to in quite a while. Lots of worthwhile tracks in there.

and agreed, pong is great.

curved air is a classic.

Guest Nicolas

i wanna know about that track nightvision...is the best that you can get from all....nice pumpy groove with a melody trip inside..ohh mi god so happy.....nice reefer decree.......i love them..

atte>> MEXICAN GUY