COSMIC TONE INTERVIEW

Guest deLirium

and he's right ZOOM Festival last year was one of the best partys ever :) the location was great! On a mountain in switzerland, i will be there this year and i hope it will be at the same location!

Guest deLirium

jepp there you can get informations about the ZOOM festival.

it is during the time of the streetparade, and was on a little hill in/next to zürich. But last year they didn't get a license for that hill and so they moved to a mountain near zürich(1h by car). And it was great, i hope they get no license for the original location this year again, then we can dance on the mountain again.

It was a very special experience for me, i never saw a sunrise on a big mountain, ok i saw some, but that was on mountains in bavaria(most in winter, not in summer) and not switzerland, you cannot compare this...switzerland is more beautiful. This was the perfect party, dancing into/with a real sunrise. Excellent!!!

And the music was great too! :)

Guest deLirium

it is during the time of the streetparade, and was on a little hill in/next to zürich. But last year they didn't get a license for that hill and so they moved to a mountain near zürich(1h by car). And it was great, i hope they get no license for the original location this year again, then we can dance on the mountain again.

It was a very special experience for me, i never saw a sunrise on a big mountain, ok i saw some, but that was on mountains in bavaria(most in winter, not in summer) and not switzerland, you cannot compare this...switzerland is more beautiful. This was the perfect party, dancing into/with a real sunrise. Excellent!!!

Guest deLirium

Guest psygirl

Well iam from israel - here u cannot see such a beautiful nature like in europe! although we have here some nice places!

like here they make some of the festival in the desert!

and its full of mountins and send that swiches coloures!

but steel its not the same!

also probebly people from arounf the world are probebly going there ?

unfortunaly i havent been in trance festival abroud yet!

but i am really waiting for that apertunaty!

Guest psygirl

Well iam from israel - here u cannot see such a beautiful nature like in europe! although we have here some nice places!

Guest psygirl