psy artists who disappeared

Who are the artists you heard a few tracks from, were dying for more, but never heard from again? Alot of compilations have some guy youve never heard of but he never produced anymore or its just impossible to find their stuff. Like Elixir.. amazing stuff! where is he/she/them/it?? and phreaky. Bastards! :)

Guest staffan

Phreaky = Ofer Dikovski, Avi Algarnati, Marko Goren, Dino Psaras

Elixir = ??? don´t remember all, Erez Aizen is one of them...

I´m wondering about Brainman... What´s he doing now??

I absolutely loved the Gargoyles project, but they're pretty new, I guess it's reasonable to hope they'll do something new in the future :)

also Neptune were pretty big a while ago, people were talking about a whole album by them but I never heard anything new since then (around 2000)

3 oldschool artists I'd like to hear more about:

Psygone

Dimension 5

Ra

SMI²LE

Elixir= not erez!!!!

Elixir is Lestat (talamasca), steve eli & J. De Galloy...a 3d vision team you could say...but stee has left i think..at leaast i haven't heard anything for years..lestat is doing talamasca..they made that wonderfull track Furious.. pure transwave

Well, there are heaps of gropus that just vanished after mind blowing releases :

N.D.M.A. - 2 Brilliant songs and poof ! What a shame !

COLORBOX - 1 Album and that's it ? Huh....

RA - He also made 1 album, promised from the interview another two and nothing happend.

SHIDAPU - 1 album and few singles, pretty little considering 4 talents behind it...

PRODENYA - This Israli group made one GREAT track and stopped, but moved onto other styles - BABAGANOOSHKA...

UX - 1 BRILLIANT, MIND BLOWING P.E.R.F.E.C.T. ALBUM and split ? Come on guys, you can do better than that, although SLIDE was pretty good as welll, but also ONE album ! :)

There are heaps of one song/album groups, I don't have time now to name them that I feel very sorry that aren't functioning anymore...

Ux,Slide.....yes seraph you´r so right there,one of the best projects ever,I miss them so much you should check the S.y.b unity project,also e.o.n made a vero good track:MEGABYTE! Peace

Some of those groups are simply side projects or colaborations between well known artists.

And what about:

Wasabe. Only one track on Pulse 4

What happened to BUS? I know he did the Zen Lemonade project but he has been very quiet these days. He was going to release an album on Flying Rhino...'My body is a nightclub' but whatever happened to it?

oh yeah and while we're at it, I also loved Distortion Orchestra and Acid Rockers... what happened to them??

"The Muses Rapt - Juan Verdera.. does anyone know what happened to him?"

actually that one's still alive and kicking :) He played a nice set at a party in Belgium last year with lots of new tracks, we expect a new album from him, but as you should know, psy releases are usually looong overdue so don't hold your breath... but it will come someday :)

SMI²LE

Guest perro andaluz

Yeah, an Elixir live act would be THE shit, imagine the power of Lestat, Mael, and Christof in a sunny sunday morning... I also miss Power Source, Granada is a very cool track =(