Worse Psy Label

YSE ( Yellow Sunshine Explosion ) from nw London is totally shit ..

label has relesed tones double cds and almost all trax on these cds i wished to mark as ' the bad of goa trance n psy techno ' .

ps : Lemmiwinks . wink wink .

I'd have to go for TIP Records... I mean how can one of the best record lables in the business sink so low is beyond me. At least YSE never had a reputation of being outstanding to begin with...

BTW I bet you're schism, right?

SMI²LE

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

thanks flottis for the link :)

and lemmiwanks, no this 1m0$s73r isn't the infamous

i just returned from bar at 9:40 in the morning. i was fingering a girl and now she's mad at me because we got "caught". oh well, at least i have half a bottle of fine russian champagne in the fridge (yes, i took it cause i paid for it). she says she never wants to see me again but i bet she'll pick up the phone when i wake up in the afternoon.

Järsimähäiriö thanks for the compliments. how's that for russian font? i'll send you my cd. btw, eye am wasted. haven't posted here for months.

ps i return to the US in two days, leave russia on the 21st

ciao, schism

Guest Dr. Krelm

Actually, YSE has put out a few damn good compilations on the proggy side.

Tribal Planet Vol. I

Chemical Lovers

Psychedelic Radio

All of these are great comps, especially the first two. The Sonic Cube album was also fairly interesting.

Guest drat mafia

to be honest Medium records has gone fro pretty good to total shit !! listen to that Passion compilation !! it is full on euphoria in places...and who would call a compilation Passion!!...it's jus gotta be shit eh :P