Infected musshrooms

I hate them, and i think their music is for stupid people, but you know stupid people can talk and write either, and i wanna see all the freaks who stand up for them and why...

Guest Psy_luver

i luv them though, can u make musics like they do?(if u said yes . u cant compare to wat they do at all,even try to do....try to b famous as dem ,if not u cant say they r stupid ,cuz u r ...

their ' classical mushroom ' album is awesome .. gothic influence ..

very melodic .. and the nu single ' deeply disturbed ' is very nice tooo ..

deep respect to u all , boyz n gurlz

I like the chill album from Converting Vegetarians, disc1 is ok but perhaps they're mellowing. Classical Mushroom is a bit of a fav'.

Saw them at Earthcore back in Nov (its a big 3day festival here in Aus) and they'll be back in a week or so and I don't want to miss it.

I hate BP Empire and CV disc 1 but Gathering and Classical Mushroom are imo instant classics. Shame they jumped the wrong bandwagon cause they were doing something extraordinary themselves.

If I hear their latest stuff I cannot believe its the same act that composed Bust-A-Move.

If you can't at least respect there music then you are a complete moron, no ifs, ans, buts about it.

To be quite honest B.P. Empire IMO is there best work. It really has its own sound and there is nothing out there that sounds like this album. Very original stuff. Its a shame some people hate this album. Infected Mushroom is always changing which should be considered a good thing. At least its not the same crap over and over again. They mix things up quite nicely. Just my 2 cents

Yes, I don't mind their diversity too, only if they didn't soften a little bit for CV but it was pretty good after all, it wasn't bad or something, just wasn't agreessive or crazy full on we are used to from them but rather lighter album which I don't mind. And this child that calls them stupid is obviously very young or very immature to even acknowledge what is good or bad in trance.

Guest Duodenum

hehe

what an obvious bait. the poster accuses people of being stupid, but can't manage to write coherently. notice tha lack of a second post from this mastermind.

anyway, IM hasn't made a bad album. they have changed styles several times, and have never failed. IMO BPE is their best album, with CM right behind. even CV is damn good, when you leave your expectations behind. i would say there are TWO weak tracks on the entire double disc album. how many other artists can claim that after making as much music as IM?

Guest Kiph T. Elephant

CV wasn't a complete loss, but it was still pretty weak... especially if you compare it to the old IM stuff. Of course I'm bored with the old stuff already, but at least they sounded better when they came out. I think they would have done better if they had concentrated on quality instead of quantity (and by quality I don't mean sound quality, which was actually very good).

Guest Otto Matta

I personally think that Converting Vegetarians is a refreshingly mature album. The thing that kept me from being more interested in IM in the past was how they ruined their great music with a plastering of stupid samples from drug and movie (i.e., pop) culture. CV doesn't have that, and the music is so clean and solid. And The Other Side is a lot of fun, pure and simple.

Guest deLirium

hhmmmm i dont' know why so many people hate Infected Mushroom or say it's commercial psy trance.

The old albums are good/ok(not my favorite ones), the new album CV is the best psy trance album i know, if this is bad psy music or commercial psy music, i have to say "i love commercial/bad psy music".

Sure there are many other artist who make great psy trance too, but the TranceSide from CV is very innovative, i never heard something like that before(and i am listening since ~9 years psy trance). They have really many good ideas, where other artists can dream of....

This album took/takes me on journey whenever i am listening to it, and till now i can't get enough of it, and i am never borred when i am listening to it.

Guest Kiph T. Elephant

"the music is so clean and solid."

I don't like music that is clean and solid. When people describe a particular piece of music as "clean" I usually avoid it. It sounds like it's made in a factory or something. You're supposed to smell the artist's sweat,blood and vomit when you listen to it. :-)

Guest Otto Matta

I hear you, Kiph. I like the dirty stuff, too, honestly (like that really dirty Schlab sound, for instance), but I also like a crispy, cleanly produced album on occasion.

Guest zer0-mantra

Then I guess you should avoid the albums "Complete Emptyness", "Blank & White", "At Decibel Zero", "Music for Broken Speakers", "Silent Night", "Tales of the Unhearable" and "Damn, my burner is broken!" by the group CD-R. They're as clean as clean gets. In fact, they were clean enough to bore me to tears. The same boring sound all over again, for 80 minutes. In fact there was no sound at all, to my surprise and disappointment. The sheer abscense of sound was actually so infernally tangible that I almost got a tinnitus from it. Pure hellish. OK, I admit I was actually stupid enough to buy 50 albums by that damn hoax-group CD-R, but these seven were in my opinion the worst of them all. Someone should lock those scams up and throw away the key. Damn burglars.

So, you wanna buy the albums from me, Kiph? I'd love to get rid of them.

Guest Kiph T. Elephant

"So, you wanna buy the albums from me, Kiph? I'd love to get rid of them."

Actually no... I think I've heard them already and that is exactly what I meant by factory produced music. I mean for fucks sake... even the covers look like they were mass produced with no artistic vision. I have to admit that the sound is crystal clear, but with hardly any substance. I also heard that cds from Akai are very high quality and clean... and so they were, but musically they were quite weak.

'The Gathering' rocks like hell. 'Classical Mushroom' shows some blending skills. 'Converting Vegeterians' is more computer experimenting, some tracks are good but the full-on disc is too much software.

'B.P. Empire' is their best sounding and deepest work so far! It's timeless, musical, and most important: not filled with the same stupid full-on.

It has plenty of space and atmosphere. I like it as much as Cosma's stuff.

Guest true artisTs

B.P. Empire is indeed a masterpiece ... how long it took for poeple to fully realise that ... infected is way ahead of ourselves ... it's like they create something new - never heard of - very "on the edge" but always seem to drag poeple over the edge making them enjoy the music like they never enjoyed anything before ... reference - after CM came full on 5 with their new sound (pre BP empire)... first i was like NOOOoo ... than like - hmm kinda groovy ... last - it FUc*ing rocks!! .... true Artists!

"'B.P. Empire' is their best sounding and deepest work so far!"

"B.P. Empire is indeed a masterpiece ... "

funny cause I remember a lot of people complaining that this was kiddie music and that IM really went downhill with that one...

SMI²LE

Guest true artisTs

well - eat 5 grams of dried Hawaian mushies ... put on B.P. Empire ... and try not to say "i've seen the light" for more than 1 hour ... bet you wouldn't succeed!!!

;o)

Guest infecdead

sndess... i will kill you!! "music for stupid"??!

they have the most intelligent music!!

heard about b.p.empire??!???

go and hear some britney spears you horse fucker....

Funny, becouse my anger with them start when i saw a video clip of them right after the britney spears video, i was amazed, i didnt believe it was them, the music,the video, the way the clip goes, all heading to comercial trance. I dont think they will be doing psytrance in a matter of few years.

About being stupid music, i regreted right after i posted that, i do think there is stupid music, but not theirs, i understand they have deep and emotinal songs and thats clever. And for that i am really sorry