OHMGROWN PARTY REVIEW (Live - Suria and Audialize) - Portuga

Guest Magnetik

Good day to you my magical friends,

First of all, let me thank all the people that went to our party, I hope you enjoyed it as much as we did, and thank you for all the good energy you brought

In terms of reviewing the people present, well, what can I say?

It was a great crowd, so many beautiful people, so many good looking girls, it was great, everyone with a smile on their faces, everyone moving their bodies all night long, simply great

We tried to do a party for the real trance people, not the mitras, and I think we managed to do that

Now lets talk about the music

Opening the dance floor we had our suprise DJ, Luis A. started with a nice music, slower but funky beats that gave a warm welcome to the people who were arriving.

His tunes opened their ways to the people's hearts and made a nice intro to the night.

DJ Magnetik....well...this is me, so its a bit hard to write a review about myself

I hope you all enjoyed the set, I did.

Played lots of tunes I personally enjoy.

With all the full on tunes flying around the club, the result couldnt be other than having a crowd flying with the tunes in the dance floor, magnific view

Audialize (LIVE) - Joao Appel proved again why he is one of the psytrance leading artists in Portugal and outside aswell.

His amazing live performance, with amazing melodies, big influences from his recent 2 month trip to beautiful India, lots of indian voices and samples that simply made your mind travel thousands of miles to be sitting in the deepest trance among the tropical forests of the Asian continent.

Thank you Joao

DJ Kahli kept the night on its full on psychedelic state, I dont think I saw the dance floor stopping for one minute under the rocking beats of Kahli.

Killer set, lots of amazing tunes that simply rock any dancefloor.

Suria (LIVE) - Fred in his usual style played a very party orientated live.

His music "forced" all of us to keep dancing with a smile on the face.

It was great to see some of his newest stuff, great influences, and more melodies, great stuff.

Once, his success used to be kept in this Lusitanian shores, now one must pay attention to him to see where his success leads.

Thank you Fred

Now a big thank you for our chillout DJ's, Roger and his crew.

Every time I would go up to the chillout area, I would enter a new reality, a very funky and chilled one, great tunes guys

Well, in terms of deco we decided to do a simple but effective thing, and I believe we did

I hope you guys enjoyed seeing some of the backdrops that inspires Fred (Suria) to do those rocking tunes

A big thank you has to go to Sofia and her crew, for giving a great life to the chillout area with their shop, amazing stuff you have there

More parties are coming soon, so please stay tuned, and help us keep parties at this high energy levels

Side note: Although the party was amazing, we have had many problems with the administration from the club NEWS.

If any of you were disturbed by them, I offer my apologies.

Also, if you are a party organizer, or any other kind of event orgnanizer, I would advise you to be very careful when dealing with the NEWS club (Cascais) administration, due to their lack of honesty, good moral, never ever trust their word for a deal, cause it surely means nothing to them.

Due to this, obviously we wont do more parties in the NEWS Club, and we strongly advise you to search for another place if you are looking to do a party.

Well, this was a small negative part of an amazing night, and although we lost some $$$$ in that night, it was very well worth it, just to see so many beautiful people dancing together with a smile payed all we invested

Hope to see you soon on another of our parties, stay tuned

A big thank you and hug from the OHMGROWN Productions.