MFG???

Guest maxijazz

uh? they actually split? i dont believe you. evidents!

i think its strange that there is no info AT ALL about mfg. SOME news-site or atleast phonokol should have talked with them by now..

im tired of all rumours. they (mfg or phonkol) atleast owe us the right to know what they are up to today, since we bought their albums ;)

same goes for nick galatsopoulos (source unknown).

Well, I read on the site their interview in which they said that if people don't accept their album THE MESSAGE that they will move to another genre. Then I read somewhere that they definately split and believe me, I would wish that for the last thing to happen, and I was very sad for days. Then I saw on Phonokol that there were no news about them for 2 years...They must have split and if they're not and are reading this then hear me MFG : MAKE MORE WONDERFUL MUSIC LIKE THE PROPHECY AND NEW KIND OF WORLD ! DON'T LISTEN TO THE FREAKS THAT JUST HATE MELODIC GOA TRANCE AND DON'T CHANGE ! cheers...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Dr. Gonzo

message from god, wouldn't be surprised ...

if you take a look at their album titles ... all is spiritually inspired... probably the bible or some kind of book

the prophecy ...

the message ...

som other titles too of course...

psychedelic greetings, fellow freaks !