Slovenia, rugs, trance

Any idea's...I'm due to move there in a few months, fingers crossed and wondering what the psy/tekno scene is like,,also info on rug laws etc an anything natura that grows there..

Thanks

I come from Slovenia and I can tell you that is iliegal. But you can see on the party places a lot of people who smoke shit and nobody will not say anything. But you have to be careful.... Slovenia is mainly known as a land of techno and not trance, but there are some freaks who support psy-trance and organizators like spirit of the moon, dancing dragoon etc...

ej slovenians.....i`m from croatia and in croatian scene it`s same......my opinion.....let people take what they need specialy on parties......

in football game between cro. and slo. we gona win!!!!!

bom

Hey Lunar- my neighbour(možemo i hrvatski da prièamo:).

This topic is about psy-trance of Slovenia and not abot football. But you can open some new topic for footbal:);

Evo samo za tebe:mislim da èe bit utakmica vrlo težka, a vi ste možda malo u prednosti, ali sve se može dogoditi. Ma vidjet èemo ko èe biti bolji....

Ja èu utakmicu gledati u Sloveniji i to zbog toga jer je ova utakmica opasna zbog navijaèa i to znaš...Pozdrav iz Slovenije !

ej stari nema problema....prošli smo...žao mi je što ste izgubili al samo jedan ide dalje i takva su pravila....a šta se toga tièe ja imam curu u mariboru pa zato mi je slovenija draga....neznam jesi li možda slušao srtvar od etnice-resistance....ak jesi onda shvatiš koliko ti nick(nadimak) puno znaèi...a evo ti i jedan hrvatski psy trance link:

www.trancepleme.com