OPINION (!!!)

Hello.....my name is Ivan and I`m from Knin(Croatia)...I have 17 years and I`m working on electronic music about 4 years. I don`t have best equipment, but i have some:

AX 1500 multieffect - digital korg (last serie)

Fenderprincton speakers 600W

Stereo First Austria

Stereo Magnum

Sony speakers 500W

Intel Pantium IV 1.4 Ghz

Philips Monitor 17``

I create trance music on programs who isn`t for trance music or any kind of trance....but,.....I made it 6 tracks on some hard-ravey-goa style.

I would like to put theese tracks on net but there is no money...in future i hope that i will.

My question is : What do you think about this way of making trance.............I know that I`m not some simon,avi or lior but one day i hope i should be.........the most stupid thing is that(i work on e-jay and fruty loops programs).....so many of YOU will laughin for that.

My poor discography is:

Lunar - Next Vision (No label :-)

01.dark portal (09:27) - darky acid trance track inspired by vision on daturas trip.

02.surface tension (09:28) - softly goa ambient track witch is my favorite....nice guitar effect around 07:00

03.paranormal activity (09:41) - a lot of samples.....acid croak.....tuff bass.....minimal techno loop.....and of course gOa sOund.

04.distant vibes (08:52) - funky guitar track inspired by S.U.N. Project.....Tripy sounds

05.black sun (08:36) - inspired by hallucinogen`s shamanix....a little bit anti underground style with rain fores sound...also nice track

06.free spirit (10:40) - total ambient track with sample guitar from crazy town - butterfly............dam shit.........you must hear this.

So i hope that you will understand my wishes and visions and sorry for my bad english and taking your time.

HARE HARE MAHADEV OHM NAMAH SHIVAYA....WE TRUST IN TRANCE AND LOVE TO DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.....BOM SHANKAR..........

Thanx for Your support Naiman...........and you also know that is hard time in Croatia and many people are going out to search better life......I met war when i was 7 and i know what war brings. In Knin there is no CD shop and i gettin music by net and thats all my world....for me every day is one big OM.......i love that kind of life.......when you discover new way and you want to go on that way.......any man who loves goa as a land as a music as a anything......he will go on that way......I hope that you understand me.

I love to be like simon p. but not famuse just good.

P.S. wher do you come from???

greetings

"the most stupid thing is that(i work on e-jay and fruty loops programs).....so many of YOU will laughin for that."

why should we laugh at you? Personally I feel great respect for ANYONE who's willing to give up a steady 9 - 5 job oportunity to dedicate him/ herself to making art. I know because I've had the oportunity to do so myself many times in my life, but I chickened out...

SMI²LE

Is nice to hear people like you and know that outhere is human who understand you........in future i hope that you can hear my way of art on some party.

bom