HARD NITZHONOT

Guest Dr. Gonzo

infected mushroom nizonot?

(maybe before he was infected mushroom)

area 51 w shidapu

but "the regular infected mushroom" nizonot?

rofl

holymen

oren barkan

some of cyan

etc etc

all the transistance compilations

LOL Ale, in the future I strongly advise you not to use the term "nitzhonot" around here... most people here see it as a sort of insult ;-) of course if you ask me, it's better to have nitzhonot playing on comercial radios than Eminem, but that's just my opinion :-)

But I think that in your case you're mixing up nitzhonot *empty Coke can nearly strikes his forehead -- see, I told you people didn't like hearing that word -- * with psytrance, which is stuff like IM

SMI²LE

Infected Mushrooms isn`t Nitzhonot artists........may< be you think that they are because they coming from land of nitzhonot sound.....sorry...

Try with Holymen,Hyperion,Sidpao,some of Astral P. stuff and some of MFG and Etnica`s stuff and don`t forget The art of trance.

Bom

y salem, anything is possible, dancing galaxy............i don`t know astral have very good tracks wich is not goa tranceor soft psytrance.....i think thats nizhonot.

Bom Shakar