drugs

Guest ritual om

i had a conversation today with a friend talking about drugs. i was more openminded-he was just an antidrugtype.

i have many conclusions and theiries about drugs but i don't want to say anything about these cause then this question will have no meaning.

so i want u to tell me what do u think are the benefits of doing drugs.

are we killing our brain or are we exploring the ......etc etc

Guest Secret Agent

LCD ?? You surely mean Lsd, and no, there are no proofs in that lsd could change the Dna .. (I dont know if your kidding or what...:))

(hehe if then a lot of us got some strange dna going on, since our parents grew up in the acid booming 60s/70s, but there after all these years with acid everything still seems very good ;) ..)

Exploring the mind, but as always, take care and be responsibel for your actions ... do what you feel is right and think about other people, not only yourself ....

marijuana : find yourself , concentrate , wakes artistic side , mixed with chemicals gets you very very very high , very good to make more friends , music sounds very very very good.

Best days to use : weekends

Mdma : helps you the first time to be happy in your life , best time to use : when everything is fine with your normal life but every 6 months.

Lsd : fucks the music and your brain .

i would like to try peyote and mushrooms

There is actually little proof that LSD has any serious side effetcs unless you have aprediposition to certain metnal illness'... and if the drugs don;t work for you lay off 'em like I did, the music is just as good :)

My friend eats LSD almost every day....And he has become a bit strange...He laughs hysterically without any reason. But Lsd has some effect on humans organism

All that bullshit about how acid effects your DNA is just... bullshit. However it can fuck up your mind. I thivk you should stay away from this stuff until you're at least 20 years old... so you have a clue about who you are and what you wn't to do with you're life. I've seen bit to many kids messed up on acid to think it's safe to take when you're to young.

-mijis: Acid fucks up the music???? Of course it does..it's psychedelic. isn't the whole idea of taking acid at parties to mess things up...i mean, it turns the music ( and everything else... ) into a big freaky, funky,scary wonderful mess.

It fucks your brain??? yes it can if you're unlucky or not careful enough( read: takes to big doses ), however it can give you a lot of good and intresting thoughts, that might change your life ( into something good or bad... ) enough bs its hard to say anything about this drug since it's... psychedelic, but i guess that is the funny thing about it.

So if you don't like acid you probably not be big fan of shrooms and Peyote... thay can give the music a quite freaky twist.

-MDMA / MDA... Booooring sneaky shit drug... makes you dance to shit music, from brittney spears to GMS. This is the stuff that fucks people.

speed / coke... this is just to bad... drugs for people without brains or who wants to destroy the brains they have

Conclusion...take it easy, take care. When you do drugs: do it on special occations in "special" places...stay away from "drug racing - the one who takes most 'pills / shrooms / drops / whatever' wins..."

Guest Floruro

I feel i will always stick with my friend marihuana/hash on a normal basis. The other stuff (chemicals) i feel is like planning to go for a holiday. If you want the best out of the chemicals, do it seldom and enjoy it. Otherwise it will screw you up. Just relax and take it easy. THC stuff should keep you fine, but the other stuff can mess you up in ways you dont want. Like you say Noope.

ritual om, drugs are absolutely subjective, what works for one person can fuck another, what one person fucks up on can be anothers savior.

they can be good, they can be bad - either way this previous statement is true.

noope said : Acid fucks up the music???? Of course it does..it's psychedelic. isn't the whole idea of taking acid at parties to mess things up...i mean, it turns the music ( and everything else... ) into a big freaky, funky,scary wonderful mess.

well man i am the kind of person who goes to the parties to dance and listen good music , not crazy sounds .

About the peyote and mushrooms , you cant compare them with lsd because they are natural (gift from god).

About the mdma in some part you are right , but if you like progressive trance its better :=) and feels really good .

peace

"About the peyote and mushrooms , you cant compare them with lsd because they are natural (gift from god)."

that statement was pretty strange, if someone (yourself) believes in this 'god' fellow, then wouldnt that mean that lsd would be a gift from god also ? In scientific terms mushrooms / peyote & lsd all belong to the same family known as psychedelics, what makes the drugs psilocybin and mescaline different to the drug lysergic-diethylmide ? Sure, there has been a little bit of alteration to the original form that lsd comes to us from but its originally from a 'godly' source, no? Or has the interferance caused by man tainted the godliness of the original form ?

Ive always found shrooms and cactus to be alot stronger and have some different aspects than lsd, but there are as many if not alot more similarities between them all too .....

Drugs can be very useful to explore new horizons, get new inspirations and take you to a level where you can understand life, but unfortunately many people can't handle the incredible powers drugs can have and so they either become addicted or get crazy.

That's just my opinion...

"explore new horizons, get new inspirations and take you to a level where you can understand life" ... blah blah blah =)

everything u do can be useful for that.

well ........one day i took one strange drug......it`s called DATURA INOXIA......and thats in Europe dangerous plant........in Croatia call her KUZINJAK and only Lsd is more effective than a KUZINJak....if you smoke one joint you have 18 hours of hallucinations that you cannot control. I never have worst trip in my life......it`was very scary.......and if you asking me........i would take psilocybe and marihuana or siberian shroom than KUZINJAK......LSD-if you heard hallucinogen track LSD....you can imagin what trip lsd make......simon sais that he has experience with DMT and LSD and all his tracks is a part of thoose experiences(deranger, lsd, fluoro neuro shponge.....)

My opinion.....every man have right to decide.....but question is.....would it be a good trip or it would be "neardeath" trip.

thanx and bom shakar