Toi Doi - Sustentator

Guest Alien Aerodrome

Toï Doï is a great artist !!! Extremely Full-On into his speed melodics acid psy trance tracks !!!

Toï Doï has been incredible great during his performance live at the technoparade 2003 at Paris... Its live and dj set are already great !

Toï Doï is a great artist

Guest Alien Aerodrome

Technologic is fabulous !!! nuage d'encens, d'eden space, up days, and many more... Sustentaor and Technologic are great. I prefear a little technologic.

Peace.

Actually I didn't like Technologic at all either...... just interested to hear if this is any better since you rave about it.... :P ...........so, where did you hear it? ....I checked psyshop and saikosounds but couldn't find it.

where can i but it???????????

its sold out at saikosounds/psyshop,

and if i want to buy it directly from e-watt its very expensive.i live in germany and have to pay around 25€ for it when they send it from france.

and 25€ is to expensive for 1 cd.if you have some ideas let me know...

sven

Guest Manu_S

i have just 2 tracks from this album, track 5 "Sustentator" darkish, "cold" track, very good, and track 9 "Urani" awesome one, insane track, this could be one of the best album of the year, really...