May 2012 mix

hughsharpe

Greetings, sonic space travellers! I would like to humbly share with you my newest mix, available now on SoundCloud for stream or download. I recommend the download-- it's a juicy 320kb mp3 that sounds so much better than the compressed stream. It's entitled simply, May 2012, and it's 83-minutes of new full-on psy including two unreleased tracks available here exclusively.

Tracklist:

Phony Orphants - Playground [Atmos remix]

Gleb Gold & Evgeny - Vertag [James Monro remix]

Eitan Carmi & DJ Ta-Ka - Isolated

Even 11 - Particles In Space [blue Planet Corporation remix]

Tegma - Just Do It

Mind Warped & Hugh Sharpe - Nailed Down

Motion Drive - Awaken [Midimal remix]

Neelix - Expect What?

Ritmo - Declare [Ovnimoon remix]

Ritmo & Motion Drive - Big Eyes

Mind Warped & Hugh Sharpe - Sonic Tectonic

Impact & Space Hypnose - The Sound Of Thunder

http://soundcloud.com/hugh-sharpe/may-2012

It will only be up for two more weeks then replaced by a new monthly installment, so get it before it's gone.

I hope you give it a listen and if you have a chance, please leave a message on the site, drop me some love or at least let me know where you're tuning in from!

Love and light,

-Hugh

I had the pleasure of seeing you spin a banging morning goa set at Inflorescence a few years back and am thrilled that you are doing a monthly mix series. Could you make this into a podcast with an RSS feed for your fans?

Wow, thanks for the memories! That was back in '08, I think. There are still photos of the event on the web, actually. :)

As for the podcast, I would love to. I just need to learn how to do it. The one thing I worry about with Apple is licensing legalistics. I don't know how strict they are with DJ mixes, especially if a song in the mix is not available on their itunes store. For now, you can also find my mixes on a site called house-mixes.com. They don't have any file posting restrictions, so right now there are three mixes including May 2012 available on there.

http://www.house-mixes.com/profile/hughsharpe

In order to download a mix, you need to join the site, but all they ask for is a confirmation email address. There's virtually no spam or promotional email from the site, so I think it's a good trade-off. I'm quite pleased with this site and think it's a good alternative to SoundCloud with certain distinct advantages, no size limitation being one of the most significant.

Anyway, let me look into the logistics of podcasting and if it looks feasible, I'll do it.

Cheers,

-Hugh