Swedish House Mafia

Lemmiwinks

Personally I couldn't freakin' stand that One/ Your Name track when it came out is was EVERYWHERE and I just couldn't understand how such a simple track could have so many fans. BUT somewhere down the line I stumbled on this vid where they explain how they did it and it turns out it is much more complex than you'd first think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLbGrfnRGK4&feature=fvsr

then I heard their new track on the radio and I must say I'm impressed. I mean, again, if you don't really pay attention it sounds extremely simple and generic but then the more you pay attention to details the more you realize there's a LOT going on in there. So what do you guys think?

Guest nectarios

I like some of their tracks. Its good dance pop music. Steve Angello has been getting a lot of hate, until the Paris Hilton incident that granted him instant god like status amongst DJs and club fans.

I like that One/Your Name track, as far as modern pop music goes and you have to understand that a lot of poeple like music that is not complicated and is easy to understand, like that One track...actually I would say most poeple since this is the kind of music that tops the charts in these days where pop music and club house/electro/techno/whatever, go hand in hand.

There is a lot of publicity around the group and Steve has faked DJ sets for fucks sake, but things tend to get that way when major labels and major cash are involved.

Axwell is a brilliant engineer tho.

P.S. that antidote track I am not into, but have listened to Leave This World behind on some good mandy and I tells ya that tune is lush!

Peace out.