ohhh samotraki ohhh

Guest sandwich

any other thoughts on how it went this year? i heard a lot of bad things as well. how were the ferries? too many drugs? overcrowing? lots of annoying police/security and dogs? well of course i'd rather hear the good things but am curious as to troubles as well since I didn't go this year and am hearing from some people that it will be their last time visiting the island.

it was full on...

i will never go to greece again... unless they pay for it ;)

the festival was fun... but greece police and peoples mentality there was really not my thing...

it was so much shit going on... i have no time right now to write it all down...

love&light

styx

atmos, emok and son kite were top acts for me.

i was terribly dissapointed with tristan.. according to the program, the party should end with tristan playing first live and then his set. But what happened was that tristan played a "fake" live act - he pretended doing something with his computer and keyboard, but he was clearly just mixing from cds. Very poorly mixing, btw.

I have heard tristan live before and know that he can do very good stuff. What does it mean? Is it the end of his (tristan) career? Or will twisted records shut in a bad style? anyways, names twisted records and tristan mean nothing for me.

atmos, emok and son kite were top acts for me.

i was terribly dissapointed with tristan.. according to the program, the party should end with tristan playing first live and then his set. But what happened was that tristan played a "fake" live act - he pretended doing something with his computer and keyboard, but he was clearly just mixing from cds. Very poorly mixing, btw.

I have heard tristan live before and know that he can do very good stuff. What does it mean? Is it the end of his (tristan) career? Or will twisted records shut in a bad style? anyways, names twisted records and tristan mean nothing for me.

i'm sure you saw that he was just "fakeing"

GROW UP!

unless you were on the stage you really couldn't see that now could you?

damn i DISLIKE such whiners..

atmos, emok & son kite btw sucked..

have they ever heard of variation?

all the tracks sound exactly the same.. boom ts boom ts.. that's it.. nothing else.. i wonder if they've ever heard of such things as melodies..

seb if you are reading this.. i luv the ooze project though..

sorry..

ummm.. i guess that's it.. gonna hit the bed now..

traveller: I do not have to SEE to distinguish a live-act from a dj set, for me and few others it's enough to HEAR. I guess you took too much mdma at that time :)

But seriously.. Did you ever listen to Tristan live-act before SDF 2003?

At Sola Luna 2001 or even at SDF 2002? And you really see no difference?

btw your language makes that discussion pointless, plz stop being vulgar

Guest PanzaGang

X-Dream,Atmos!!!

thats was the shit!!!

Nice Sonkite too and everything!

but X-Dream rocked me to the core, this is the new thing in trance music since 5 years i think! amazing, so good sound ,wow!!!

Fuck Greek Police!

Guest PanzaGang

X-Dream,Atmos!!!

thats was the shit!!!

Nice Sonkite too and everything!

but X-Dream rocked me to the core, this is the new thing in trance music since 5 years i think! amazing, so good sound ,wow!!!

Fuck Greek Police!

i liked tristan... i was there only for the dj set... it was the same feeling i had a month ago when i saw him djing in a party in crete (siteia), his looks are progressive house (the carefully combed hair and the sleak clothes i mean) but his set is one of the more psychedelic i hear in parties these days... for samothraki i give him 8/10 without seing his "live set".

i also like man with no name, most people went mad especially on old tunes (i.e.teleport) but his newer ones are good and psychedelic too..

son kite also played very nice music, and although i dont really like progressive, i really enjoyed them and danced throughout... hallucinogen (main stage) was also good and i danced a lot, but i m bored listening to the same stuff over and over...

btw, i hated x-dream, i left after 3 tracks

i hated saikopod + koxbox, i left on both sets

overall i think that the music was better than last year and the vibe was also better until the cops ruined it!!

Big thank you to the greek police for solving the drug problem!! hooray!!