i was thinking..

Guest Vishnu

ok. so a party where house music is played is called a party.a party where techno,d&b , and stuff music is played is called a rave.and i think there are other names for partyes for diferent music genres . but personally a goa/psy party can`t be called a party or a rave or anything other , because a goa party is not anything else , it`s so different then the others.i don`t think is there a name for this (beside goa party or psychedelic party but "party" is still there),or there is and i don`t know it. so i want u to think about this and give names for how we should call a goa party.must be an original name .. just like the party.

BooM Shankar my brothers !

well actually I find that a goa party is a rave in it's purest form: it takes place at a different location every time, sometimes it's illegal, there are loads of drugs circulating around, music and everything around is made to enhance the drug experience, there's no age limit, and cops and politicians want to shut them down at all costs. Those are definately the ingredients of a rave if you ask me...

SMI²LE

Guest soliptic

agreed, in theory, yet somehow rave doesnt ring true for psytrance for me

i really quite like doof, i think the aussies are onto something with that one!