don't buy samothraki tickets from other people...

why?

cause the tickets are personal..

only the person who bought the ticket originally can get inside the festival area with it..

i think..

not 100% sure though..

boy i feel bad for the people who have purchased the ticket from some individual..

Guest Hallucinogenious

if you buy a ticket not from a official post then the guy who has his name at the SN (Serial Number) of the ticket must call the SDFguys so that they'll change the names at the ticket ..

Guest koolaid

Woop de wooo, I'm in alexandropoli in greece now -- waiting for my ferry tomorrow morning at 11:15am!

I've got an extra ticket that i'm giving to a german couple that I met... Hopefully accessallareas.co.uk will contact SDF in time to change the passport details!! Then I get 100euro's to spend on party treats :)

I've painted a flag with psynews.org on the back, and a nuclear ying-yang on the front (in fluoro paints) - so come and find me! I'm getting up early tomorrow morning to come into town & buy lotsa vodka - like 6litres probabbly (in ur face tetsuo heh heh), so if you want a psynews discount come & find ur daddy ;-)

See ya all there & have a crayzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy one!