3. Imagination

4. Andrey Samoilov - Freedome (SOM rmx)

5. Kirsty Hawkshaw - Fine Day (SOM rmx)

6. Sun Set

7. Morning Trip

8. Sensorica - Masta of sound (SOM rmx)

9. Shiva rmx

10.Moon song

Well, call me stupid but I'm always a sucker to anything that contains specific referals to morning trance ;) In this particular case it is morning full-on and allthough this album starts as generic as just about any other full-on album out there, there are a few surprises here :)

Emotions up first... which sounds exactly like a million other full-on releases out there... NEXT!

Sextime starts off with some echoes of a girl having an orgasm... mmmm :) But that's about as interesting as it gets, then it's all generic full-on till the end :(

Imagination has a pretty nice tune near the end, a nice listen but again, nothing particularly attention-grabbing.

Freedome starts, yet again, as some boring full-on BUT around 4:30 a very catchy melody comes in that bought me a smile on my face :)

Fine Day hmmm... you need a decent amount of courage to dare remix such a classic... and also a decent amount of creativity to make the remix worthwile. Well, let's just say that SOM had the courage, but not the creativity lol OK, this could work well on dancefloors but when all is said and done, it doesn't hold a candle to the original.

Sun Set is the most commercial track here, some VERY annoying melodies in there that just make me want to press that forward button.

Morning Trip up next... aaaah now THAT's more like it!! Very nice catchy melodies... untill you realize that the one that starts around 2:30 is a blatant rip-off a Belgian classic Aqualords - Witches (note to belgians: a side-project by none other than Regi!!)... That said, the end result is very different from the original so I don't mind too much, just that SOM could've credited the original somehow. Still, this is one of my fave tracks here!

Masta of Sound ok, that voice sample is cheezy as hell and yet, it brings a big smile on my face and makes me want to dance and forget all my worries. That's what morning music is all about in the end right? Big thumbs up from me :)

Shiva Rmx up next with a VERY catchy indian singing hook. Again, it is cheezy as hell but that song really gets stuck in your mind for days and days, you know, the kind that you end up singing in the morning when you wake up? Hahaha, don't say I didn't warn you ;) Again, one of the best tracks here.

Then the closer is a downtempo track Moon Song which isn't bad at all, albeit a bit cheezy in parts.

Conclusion: The first half of the album is really forgettable but keep listening till the end cause there are some really great tracks in the end! Faves: 7(!), 8(!), 9(!!), 10

4/5