5. Abu Gosh

6. Plastic

7. Extra Worm

8. Duduk

9. Cold Sun

10. Daydream

11. Clone

12. Days

Pretty interesting full-on with a twist. I mean it's still on the commercial side of things, yet the tracks have a different feel compared to the "standard" full-on tracks that are all over our scene. It is very melodic, bordering eurotrance at times and yet I still quite enjoy it :)

Timeless is the intro downtempo track with some nice oriental guitars and voice samples which give you a good idea of how the rest of the album is going to be. Too bad it lasts less than 4 minutes.

Different Story picks up with the same guitar sounds but a more uptempo beat and some catchy melodies.

Made In Japan starts with a... japan-ish melody and some nice pads on top and more interestingly some melodies around 5:00 reminded me of the classic The Muses Rapt - Spiritual Healing (maaan, it's been a while since I haven't listened to that).

It's Too Far up next with some more conventional full-on...

Abu Gosh starts up pretty generic... but then there's a guitar melody and a flute melody and djembés on top that are REALLY catchy, it got me nodding my head with a smile, very nice!

Plastic up next which has some reminiscences of oldschool Infected Mushroom and California Sunshine blended in there

Extra Worm has some more oriental melodies, a bit too much at times, yet at others there's a nice arpeggio that complements it, sometimes it reminds me of bit of Robert Miles (in a good way)

Duduk up next with still some more oriental guitars and then some feel-good melodies, again on the commercial side of things but in a good way

Cold Sun has a nice rockish (non-oriental this time lol) guitar melody, it starts pretty promissing but then it becomes quite generic

Daydream has another catchy guitar melody but this time seconded by a piano, again this one too starts off pretty nice but kindof falls short from the middle. Still, it has some very good moments.

Clone comes back into downtempo territory, it sounds a bit like movie music, too bad it only lasts 2:40 :(

Days goes back in uptempo mode with quite a lot of singing which I don't really like...

Conclusion: hmmm well I find it quite hard to grade this one. On one hand compared to the army of full-on clones out there, it stands out as very original. On the other, it still remains in commercial territory, even going as far as dreamtrance yet somehow it the end it sounds out pretty good. That said, even if I enjoy listening to this while driving in a sunny day, nothing really grabs me by the balls so to speak, something that would make me think "fuck THIS is great!!". So I'll give this a 3,5 /5, keeping in mind that my appreciation of this album varies greatly from one day to the other.