How do you say "Ololiuqui?"

Guest polymorph from Paris

Prononciation of XV kilist :

any of you understand that ? cuz I don't .. it should help

---------------------------------------------------------

Co znamena XV?

To nema zadny vyznam. Kdyz jsem v roce 1995 poprve hral, kazdy byl DJ, ale ja jsem byl vzdycky vice s kapelou. No a tak jsem si pomyslel neco takoveho: "Ja nejsem DJ, ja jsem XV". Znas to, byl to cas vnitrni revoluce :-)

---------------------------------------------------------

quoted from

http://trance.techno.cz/clanek.php3?ret=mg...mg&pos=21&id=16

(it's an interview of XV kilist)

I really want to know :) ..

plz

it's polish (i know, i'm a great help!!)

i think "Ja nejsem DJ, ja jsem XV" means something like "i doN't say dj, is ay xv"

so this would second what setsuko said. but don't blame me, i don't speak polish actually, it's justa guess.

xv kilist said if anyone can call himself dj, he has the right to call himself xv...!

and i was wondering too, tai-con or tee-con? seb or tegma, if you read this, please answer

Polymorph - It's not polish, it probably Chechoslovakian or some language closely related to polish, because I understand most of it but not everything. So i'll just translate the parts that I understand, and guess the rest:

" What means XV?

-It doesn't mean anything. When I'm in the year 1995 (poprve hral = I don't know but I guess it's a psytrance party or artist line-up? "Porpve" could maybe mean "supporting" as in "supporting act" also), everyone was a DJ, but I was (vdycky vice=hmm fourteenth member? Doesn't sound quite right.) from the group. Well and so I thought to myself something like this:'I'm not a DJ, I'm the XV (fourteenth?)'

You know, this was the time of the (vnitrni=no idea, but it could be a month. In Poland all the uprisings and revolutions are named after the month in which they took place) revolution.:-)"

So this is my guess from the part so the text that I understand, but I could be almost right in the word translation which could make the overall meaning of the text wrong. I'm pretty confident about the first and the last sentence though.