Re-Release of Schlabbaduerst

Hallusinaatio

Hey!

Any information about that topic?

edit: and yes, i would like to ask you, D-dave ;)

You know, I'm starting to doubt if it will happen. I don't really want to comment any more on that since it's not in my hands, but let me take the opportunity to clarify that you can order CDs from me.

I have made ALL compilations available in limited numbers again, so basically the originals are back!

Because the number of copies are limited (meaning each and every one is "hand made") the price for making the CDs are varying.

These are the prices if you want to order from me.

Schlab 1: 30€ (the black cover is a pain in the ass to make and it's still not perfect but this is what I am offering...)

Schlab 2: 20€ (this one is soon sold out forever, so I will gradually increase the price. It's still way lower than the 75€ it was sold for at discogs, which kind of pissed me off since I was selling copies for 10€ in december still...)

Schlab 3-5: 20€ (every copy has to be hand made)

Schlab 6 & 7: 12€ (still have "industrial" covers left)

I offer big discounts if you order many CDs and/or will include shipping in the price, so I'm not unreasonable. Send a personal message here or to battlebuddhas@hotmail.com

I've been looking at various digital solutions for releasing new music, but there are labels interested in releasing our music, such as Chronicle of Mystery Records and Devils Mind Records, so take a look at those labels. I got copies of The Pain of the Forgotten Forest and the new The Oldest Story for sale for just 10€ each also.