SouthAfrica Cd-prices

Hello my friends,

Is there anyone here that can tell me the prices on Cd´s in South Africa, since i´m going there in December -> January...

Thanks for now..

Guest psyfi

you know towelie, in fact south africa was a swedish crown colony. it was colonized under the rule of king karl V.

but then all kinds of weird men coming from lands even more north (finnland and the like) also wanted to sttle there because it was much warmer there and so they could pursue their old tradition of vodka drinking and man slaying in free nature and did not have to retreat into saunas for that. so to protect his property and all the material goods to be found there (diamonds, gold...) king karl's succesors employed lots and lots of actors who played big plays like "apartheid pt 1-5", so nobody wanted to settle in a run-down, angst and violence-driven country.

then around 1990 all the weird northmen oficially accepted south africa as a swedish crown colony, so "liberation" came onto stage (around 1990). but the problem was that almost nobody spoke swedish there anymore, because, as sa was an international stage, everybody spoke english now. but there are a handful of dedicated swedes who try to teach the swedish language there again but it is hard hard work!

and that'S the tale of how south africa was once swedish. good night children!

Guest psyfi

wow that's quite expensive, taking into account that the income standard in sa is lower than in europe.

in germany a normal cd costs 15 eur which equals 130 rnd.

of course imports are also more expensive but most psy cds aren't imports, so 15 eur is the standard price.