Mexico - party scene?

Hi,

I'm posting this as I am going to Mexico to do fieldwork for 5/6 months from may this year. While going to trance parties is certainly not high on my list of priorities; it would be really nice! I have not been to a good outdoor party for years!

I see alot of activity beginning, like lots of party reports, and an impressive cd from sound sourcery recs (wonder how they managed to get fresh tunes from all the tip-world artists?)

Anyway I would love to hear from any Mexican party people; puedo hablar espanol ! Me voy a quedar en Oaxaca.

James.

Guest Mr.Hanky

Well i am not mexican,however iv'e just returned from one hell of a party in Mexico.......

i was shocked by the magnitude of the psy scene over there....

the party was absolutely amazing,nearly 3000 peope,which most of stayed till the very end.

the party was orginised by sunyata psychoactive in collaboration with sound sorcery rec,which i have to say is a very promising label run by very good guys.

the line up was some local dj's including DJ Arturo from SS rec and live acts plus DJ sets from Psycraft and Psysex.

anyway,as i said the scene over there is alive and kicking in full power, so i would suggest u check it out as much as you can

pictures from the party will appear very soon in www.psysex.co.il

ADIOS !

vazik- yeah, great dj.

well ive heard rumours, that great partyes r comming... so stay tuned and ill try to post any confirmed party that come to my know.

btw... oaxaca is a great place, wellcome.

(u can get some psylocibe mexicana there : )