who is/are ohrston norrs ?

Killer Comp?

IT SUX SO MUCH ASS!

it's the worst crap i have heard in a long time IMO.

ok, ok, the Orhsten track is quite good.

the source unknown track is a track that i also like.

i think there is also a magnetrixx track there, but that is just typical magnetrixx.

it's compiled by D-NOX, and he wants to change the sounds 100% into that techno sound the compilation has,,,, that i thínk sux.

D-Nox told me that he does not like magnetrixx and he does not play it at all, so the reason that source unknown and magnetrixx is there on the comp, is because he felt it would be wrong to go 100% his style that he wanted.

ok, this makes me think of this compilation as not compiled with any feeling, not compiled with any sence of music at all.

okok, Christian has a sense of music, im not saying that, but if there are tracks there which are just there because he feels he has too, then i don't think it's any good.

-----------------------------------------

ok, Ohrsten, is a German guy who lives in Denmark.,.. very nice guy :-)

he lives in Frederiksberg, very close to where i live actually.

has a studio together with Iliopis & Christian Sommer. :-)

in small red house in the backyard of the apartment complex :-)

cya.

/Cujo

but did he release anything else apart from the track on that compilation, because this migtht not be as good as i thought (according to your post)?

his studi setting sound nice

am i negative?

well, im pretty open to all styles of music, and just this once i say there is something i don't like then im negative?

i sincerely think this is the worst compilation of the year.

compared to the ones i heard,,, there are probably a lot worse, but compared to what i heard :-)

but syre, it's a matter of taste.

if you say there is something you don't like. , i don't call you negative, nor do i call you positive if you go around just saying everything is good?

it's not the the production the tracks on DT3 are bad, not at all.

i just think the tracks a extremely boring, not very interesting. it does not appeal to me at all,,,,,

---------------------------------------------------------------------

PSY-FI,, i don't think Orhsten has released anything but this 1 track. but thi track is also a very nice one :-)

for me there's nothing left to say :)

but thanks for the info.

i think that's the problem with the forum: the threads move more and more downwards and nobody wants to browse through all the old threads, so the discussion dies. threads with new posts should be moved on top.

Yea they should move to the top.

The only way they can be kept alive anyway , is if there is nearly no other posts???

it's weird.

discussions that are UP AND ROCKIN' should be on TOP!

CHILDREN!!!!!!!! DO SOMETHING! (Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr) :-)