bigwigs and eskimo

Guest razael

just listened to these two albums! my god! what a crap..like this psytrance is going nowhere!!!! some artist please release descent stuff! save us!

Guest dovla

why not give people a more detailed review of the cds....maybe list WHY you think these albums are bad...and just maybe spare us of childish insults to these artists...

Guest Mindtwister

Agree with dovla, not nice when people talk crap about artist and not even tell the readers "WHY" its crap...!

That all from me!

Take Care and watch out for the dinosaurs (?)

Guest >--<SenstatuX>--

eskimos albums is awsome imo... it has very fresh sounds and delivers nice fullon all the way.. it has much power and u can not call that crap!!

hes just 17 thats a +!

bigwigs was not a super tho but i beleave lots of ppl out there will love it but i didnt...

have fun kidz and take it easy! peace...

Guest Mijis

Raz you forgot fatali wich is shite too

Ok i listened the bigwigs and i must say its interesting crap , not my cup of tea. (shite anyway)

about the eskimo i need to listen it before , but i am shure its the skazi type same boring shit . (so its crap)

Guest Sensient

Psytrance is going nowhere? Bigwigs is one of the few artists who is actually taking it somewhere different!!! Why is it crap exactly? Cause it doesnt sound like everything else?

eskimo is nothing like skazi; the refreshing thing about his album is that no 2 tracks sound too much alike. as opposed to say... GMS ;-)

haven't heard the bigwigs album so can't comment on it.

Guest razael

my god sensient...listen to this bigwigs....again and again...the production sucks! the equalization sucks! the effects suck! my god..u dont need to be a genious to notice that...its not different..its a pathetic bad production..belive man..i know what im talking about....i really dont understand how digital structures allowed that album to be released.

about eskimo..u're right mijis....same skazi old pseudo israeli goa trance...some things never change....

and..u think skazi is opposed to gms? its exactly the same thing...the only difference is that skazi use guitars all the time.

l

Guest Setsuko

I was looking forward to the bigwigs release but It's a bit wacko ... a bit weird for my taste .

when I saw that MPDQX was going to release it with a cover presentation that really was ugly , I was a bit chocked because DS was to me a label focusing on quality music and artwork ...

I don't do drugs and alcochol so maybe if I would do it this bigwigs funny psycho discotrance would fit my taste .

as you can see , mixed feelings for everybody . so this sure is innovative .. he he

btw : chillosophy 3 and Ticon-Aero are imo best albums of 2003 , therefore big respect MPDQX .

Guest space ninja

BigWigs do really wacko stuff. Very innovative IMHO. Reminds me Hux Flux sometimes. And whoever said that the production is bad, well he needs to clean his ears i think. I can't hear anything bad in this one

Guest Minius

Bigwigs album is too wierd for me.I don't like it.....Rating 3/10 (Too bad it was realesed by DS(best trance label...for me)

Eskimo album is a bit better i think, but it is the same style like GMS, Alien Project etc. But Dj Junya is only 17 years old so i give it 6/10

Guest Freewheelin' Franklin

Pesonally I can't stand the Big Wigs sound. As mentioned above, too bad production to be enjoyable.. Compare it with, say for instance, Ticon, and you'll hear a great difference. Its not the same kind of music at all ofcourse, but listen productionwise. Big Wigs stuff sounds like its been composed with the help of an old Sony Walkman or something, whereas Ticons (and many others) prod. is crisp and clean. It supprises me that DS has taken on something like this on their ship.

Guest razael

its really hard to understand why digital structures release this bigwigs thing....its so amateur..i bet bigwigs was made with fruityloops hehe

Guest The Watcher

Bigwigs album is a reflection of everything happened on psy trance scene from its beginning to its end, its innovative album in all means and factors, production is excellent, idea is unique, its artistsc product,which REALLY WORTH ATTENTION of eaach individual interested in new and fresh music!!!

Eskimo,Skazi,Fatali- this is not bad, but there is nothing new at all,its just clones of other MUCH MORE SUCCESFULL projects,whom used once to produce excellent music and nowdqays just repeating themselfs to get good profit from it.

I wish much more artists will release such conceptual and humoristic albums like BIgWigs!

I also wish much more albels become to represent something and to bring the message like for example Boshke Beats are doing!same for DS !!!

In so big world of psy trance, there is only few artists and labels whom still really diggin deep and trying to bring something new to the peopl, different for the variaty!!!Not to be sAME,SAME and SAME all the time!

AVANGARD WAY!to the FUTURE!

Guest Baggins

um yeah right The Watcher - sounds like you are Bigwigs by the way that what written...

Don't agree with you, I would prefer less concentration on the humour and more concentration on the quality.

Guest kino oko

ok stop please talking about production like good or bad. there are many ways to produce good. in our criterions it doesnt meean crisp and clean ,sometimes, my friends. we want to produce SOUND, not only crispy and clinicaly clean "something". we like dirty and dark sound if track needs solution like that, not crispy and celan. every bit of this cd was under our controll and made deliberately by us with no doubt. first of all please look wider on word "production" because its not only two words i mentioned above my friends. try to understand that all of us have different musical roots and preferneces. music we listen to is not trance, because its too crispy boring for us. when we need to reach "crispy" we simply do it like in zajzajer or quo vadis or body lotion or preacox or tromesa or kinooko, wathever. try to imagine, even if its hard, that trance can be produced in many different ways. try to free your mind of any limits. im sure you will enjoy difference and at least understand the idea of not producing crispy and clean.

Guest The Watcher

Its rare this days to find original music in psy trance scene, thats why many people qhom quit to take stimulators and just want to have fun and express their love to this music style in its Classic Form and Perspective!

BigWigs its a defentily one of those RARE groups,whom still bringing fresh SUPERPSYCHEDELIC music to the floors and shop shelfs...

And as for the quality, this album sounds very good and very well produced,mixed and recorded i bet , only few of the artists whom producing full on (usually they cant produce anything except their repetetive style) can really achieve this quality of sound!

And i also believe that Digital Structures should be proud to have this release in their catalogue!As im not so big progressive fan, its even makes BigWigs my favrote Digital Strucutres act!

They are the thing!

And for the different roots and preferences,whats make me really SAD its they are talking about production here and sound...they just affraid to have thsi deep experience to go inside,to see and feel the invisible!PSY Posers i will call it, do you also have dreadlocks and Ohm tatoo on your ass?