very sad about psytrancers

Guest Nomad

Razeal? I got one thing to say man, How u make the Music, the Sound wether it be mp3, Vinyl (Remeber them?) or cd's makes no difference...you go right on ahead and "RAVE' away man....

And to you guy's 'PAH" I don't swear often but it's not 'FUCKING" Genre's it's "FUCKING RAVE" plain and simple all of it :growl: thats where it all cam efrom and before you have an argue I'll let you in on a few thingss.

I was there in 86-87, Withthe likes of 'Guru', K.L.F. etc moving on with crews like 'Circus Warp', 'Circus Normal', 'Wirly Gig', 'Entropy', 'Fantasia', 'Dreamscape'. I used to see Alex (Sasha to you) at 'Shelleys' (Respect!) near enough every weekend.

I was part of one of the original RAVE crews 'The Free Party Posse' and we kicked it all over South England circa 89-92 cultimating in the then 'Biggest' ever Free Party, 'Castle Morton' 30,000+ Ravers all going for it for three days....

So get your 'Genre' right b4 having go's at some one it's all one thing, it was only meant to be one ..The Amalgamation of all music into one RAVE!

Have you heard 'Anasthasia's "Out of History" mix? (circa 91-2) Listen to that, it's all ripped from classical composer's they call it Sampling..without it we would not have the Music we have today...Thats piracy ..so me final question to you 'Oh he's stealing my music' lot is So we're 'Thieves' cause we get sounds 'Free' via mp3's yet it's ok for you to sell us 'Plagarised' samples?

Well? Well thats RAVE, MaN :)

Guest razael

you really didnt get my point

i cant import even my favorites

didnt you read? i pay 70% of taxes

this mean....

a CD costs 25 USD plus 7 USD shipping thats 32 USD .plus 70% of 32USD so it's 32USD + 22.4 USD(70% of 32) = 54 USD ..now converting to my curencty 1 dollar = 3.1 in my currency so 54 usd would be 167.4 in my currency , i work the entire month to get 1000 bucks (wich is a good salary for someone at my age here) in my currency , if i buy 6 CD's

that would be 167.4 * 6 = 1002. now...DID YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND THIS? 6 CD's costs more than my entire salary of ONE MONTH OF WORK!!!!! DID YOU GET THIS NOW? CAPICE??? WAS I CLEAR NOW? DID YOU UNDERSTAND OR I WILL HAVE TO REPEAT IT AGAIN AND AGAIN?

if the life is easy for you there...its not for me!! I WONT BUY THE FUCKING ORIGINAL CD LIKE THIS!!! I ALREADY PAY TOO MUCH WHEN A FOREIGN ARTIST COME TO A PARTY AND I GO THERE TO SEE THEIR WORK! so i am doing my part.

now....will someone make a donation for me? now you see how we do something for the scene...some good artists from here make such a good job like wrecked machines...and we dont even have money to buy those fucking expensive synths and such equipament..we do what we can with what we have..and we make better than those oens with all the equipament avaible...so dont call me bastard or such names, RESPECT!

my favorites artists are genetic spin , ticon , and progressive stuff and so on

if someone wants to give me an original CD i will be glad to accept.

I would never buy a cd for 1/6 of my total monthly incoming. Thats not expensive, its f*cking sick!!

And those who always complain mp3-piracy with stealing from a market etc. You can't compare it, it's more like i would go into a market and make a molechyle/dna whatever clone out of a banana, i don't actually steal it so no else can buy it.

Guest razael

Well...so...do you understand now? how can i buy a fucking CD in these conditions....? so...mp3 is the only way we can listen to psy trance....and the artists will have their work known...and will get FUCKING CASH to come here and play...