weird shit at goa partys

Whats the strangest most fucked up thing youve seen occur at a psy party? I think mine was during a slightly jittery fungus mood at a party in new york. An isreali bugged out on acid and started screaming and pushing people over, 400 pound black guy security types grabbed him but he screamed and bit one and managed to crawl a few feet then they pummeled him to nothing with brass knuckles and dragged his limp-ass off somewhere menacing. Needless to say everyone kept dancing while watching this happen.. i love NY :)

Guest Tentwins

One guy at a party gave me his wallet and credit cards. I really didn't know what he was saying, but he didn't want his belongings and was giving them away. His face was like he was fucking scared or frightened as hell, so I thought he was tripping hard.

A few hours later he was naked, with a security guard behind him holding his clothes. He was more frightened than the first time. I couldn't even talk to him because he was listening.

Guest Tentwins

One guy at a party gave me his wallet and credit cards. I really didn't know what he was saying, but he didn't want his belongings and was giving them away. His face was like he was fucking scared or frightened as hell, so I thought he was tripping hard.

A few hours later he was naked, with a security guard behind him holding his clothes. He was more frightened than the first time. I couldn't even talk to him because he wasn't listening.

Guest D-Dave

Wow, there´s too much to list. Great topic.

Guess it could be the party where some naked guy was hugging a tree.

Or the one where two guys in PENGUIN SUITS strolls across the dancefloor and everybody was like.... uuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh???!!!! LOL, great idea.

Or the one where a friend travelled to the party inside a car box on top of the car... And thought a skipping rope was alive and chased him. He held it in his own hand... He went on after that to sleep inside a big black plastic bag with a lot of clothes on so he woke up soaking wet.

One guy took a swim in the middle of the night. So whats the big deal with that? Well, it was september (in Sweden) and about 10 degrees out, and about as cold in the water. He was blue when he got out of the water.

It was also pretty funny when we scared a huge "holy" bull in Goa. Used some fireworks too close to it and the bull went nuts and charged off, right through some people who just threw themselves away. No more fireworks from us that evening...

But this one tops it all, its just too freaky. One guy dresses up as Hitler and comes to the party. Same haircut, the small moustache, dressed in white though but with an iron cross around his neck. He had made it his thing and he did it good, it was a striking resemblance.

He was of course NOT nazi, and it gave us all something to think about when we saw him on the dancefloor. Scary.

Guest neomenia

mmmmhhhhhhh...

that has to be a party in an abandoned ranch in mexico, anti playing one of the most amazing trax i've ever heard (still searching for it), and me an a friend dancing. then suddenly cex (another friend) arrived with his face as white as snow...

he was pointing to nowhere and then shouted real loud and started to run. minutes later he passes again running mad and screaming and then we chased him.

-"don't let her get me!!!!! don't let her get me!!!!!"- he was shouting.

-" who cex?"- we asked.

-"the death!!!!!"-...

pretty scary in that state (several drops and dots for everyone)... we calm him down, and later, all that was chaising him was his own echo (that is one thing i really like to feel!!!!!!!) ; - p

neomenia

Guest spacemonkey

hahaha that hitler story is fucking hilarious!!!!

and where else as a psy party would such a guy not get beat up?

i thought about it myself a couple of times too, dressing up as a SS'r, dont know why, it just fascinates me, just seeing what people would think just walking around with of course leather gloves in one hand slapping the other hand striding around and looking like your insepcting the whole thing, seems pretty freaky to me!

could those suits still be bought somewhere, you probably have to search in some pretty dodgy places hehe ;-)

ROFL!! You people crack me up!!!

Well, the wierdest thing I've ever seen was when 2 of my friends tried acid at a party. About a year ago, they were in the army together and went on a mission to Bosnia. So at the party they made some sort of trip like they were on new military mission or something. At one point we were in the chillout room and suddenly the 2 friends get up and say "That's it! We're going in!!", like they were preparing for the adventure of their lives without knowing if they'll ever come back alive again. I asked them "You're going were?" one of them replied that they're going in the main room to get their jackets back. They look eachother in the eyes and say "OK, this is it, we're going!!" and open the doors of the main room and run inside like they were some commando troop prapairing to storm the enemy headquarters!! I laughed my ass off!!

BTW in the main room a certain band called Battle of the Future Buddhas were playing...

SMI²LE

Guest narwhal

Open Air Eclipse Festival Ardens Belgium. A guy is sitting down making charcoal drawings of the dancing scene. This dog walks by , takes him for a tree or some pole and pisses in front of our eyes on the poor artist.

Guest Duodenum

Hey Joe

are there any psy events in NY currently? i would like to hear some out, even at very small parties. it's been pretty dry...

Guest spacemonkey

now that would have been weird shit:

ILLEGAL BEACH PARTY RAIDED BY LOCAL HINDU'S ALL 300 ATTENDING DEATH

INDA - last saturday in goa, tourists and local acid heads decided to throw one of thier infamous "goa" partys and accompenied their show with some fireworks. when their fireworks started scaring the bulls the party people got scared and ran away in terror, but some where trempled by the stampeding cows.

in an effort to control the chaos several hippy tried to hit the bull with sticks which drew the attention of local hindu's who consider the cow a sacred animal.

soon a mob of at least 500 local hindus had gathered around the party ground armed with sticks, farming tools and knife's.

the totally drugged freaks where unable to defend themselves from the religieus fanatics and where all slauthered.

Guest Duodenum

Hey Joe

are there any psy events in NY currently? i would like to hear some out, even at very small parties. it's been pretty dry...

Guest D-Dave

About the bull: Well you know... they are christians in Goa, its an old portuguese colony.

Besides, everybody knew that the "holy" cow was just fake and just a thing for the "holy" men to get money from. Lots of charlatans in India, everybody isnt holy holy who pretend to be.

I´ve seen goans throw coconuts on cows when they walk on their property on the beach. Cows arent very holy there. :)

Guest Quazzi

Alright, my second trance party. There's was this dude, probably high on drugs, staring at this small choped tree trunk for about one minute, and then all of a sudden he jumps over it, lands on his feet and looks back again at the choped tree with this look on his eyes like he had jumped over a huge precipice.

Same guy at the same party; raises his arms high up in the air, starts running like a mad man and vanishes into the woods. Didn't saw him for the rest of the party.

Ahaha yea i think that same guy was at a party in the woods of new jersey (yea they still got some woods).. had his shirt in his mouth and only wearing boxers, totally wacked, grabbed some poor dudes bike and started to take off on it. Owner runs after him but acid man crashes and tumbles off the bike, gets up and sprints into the woods, t-shirt in mouth flapping still behind him, never to be heard from again. Well almost, word around the campfire is that although we were like 15 miles from civilization, he found a way to wind up in jail :). Serves him right, same juiced bastard tried to filch my foldy chair.

Duodenum: theres plenty of parties in ny still, just smaller.. subscribe to nyc604@yahoogroups.com. Bunch of 3 day festivals coming up soon upstate.

Guest sven

i was very disapointed when i saw this man looking like adolf hitler at the party.no good vibrations!!!!!

it was much more fun to see people looking like frogs or like cows or like you???

sven

hmmm..

a nice memory here.. not that weird though..

2 years ago at koneisto festival, texas faggott was playing.. in some sort of tent, though i recall that there was no roof..

so suddenly there was this dude at the stage dressed up as elefant.. it was really crazy, everyone was dancing like they were going to die, then suddenly it was raining fire.. the elephant was apparently spitting fire.. but it drank way too much petrol.. so this guy infront of me, his hair anyways, cought fire.. he didn't notice, so i poured my water over him, he didn't notice.. just kept on dancing =)

Guest D-Dave

We´ll Sven you´re german so of course no good vibrations... ;)

The thing is, what do you do if you get bad vibrations?

The answer should be, you try and turn it to something positive. Which is possible since the guy only starts YOU thinking, he doesnt do anything, he just gives you a (bad) image.

I dont think psytrance parties should be all good, you need the dark side to balance the good side too. Guess I said that one before.... :)

You shouldnt scare people though, but you should set them thinking about good AND bad things, and hopefully find a solution for troubles.

Guest Nomad

:eek: GoD you lot have some wierd parties :eek: LOL :)

I remember one a few months back around christmas. This lad comes strolling up, filthy with mud all over him as we're 'Pulling' down and starts giving out that he could hear the music all night but couldn't find the party....turns out he'd wandered of the track(The gig was held halfway up a mountain) and into the 'Bog-land' ended up wandering around threre all night only finding the track at about 8.30 in the morning just as I had finished playing a chill out set ..was so funny to see him.....

mind Castle Morten was wierd especially what happened to one guy who was ..well lets just say he had been rather 'naughty'...he ended being 'given' a few dots and 'allowed' to keep the dogs company for a few hrs...didn't quite agree on that one but it was wierd to see him after....

And I would say the wierdest and best was at my first ever RAVE way back in 89....a crwe Called 'Circus Warp' (Respects!) use to play in a place called Devices, England...man it was unreal! A full fairground , Rave in the tents and the sculptures! These MASSIVE 'Oranges' that had left hands and right feet sticking out and vice-versa...but I think it was the directions that were the best laugh...

When you get to Devices ...Drive through heading towards Cirenchester, when you pass 'POLICE H.Q' , Turn next at enxt set of lights, gigs about three-four miles from there.......I collapsed into fits ( Iwas tripping at the time ;) ) At teh 'Police H.Q. bit he had to give me the directions about 10 times as I just kep losing it when he said Police ....( LMAO at the memory)

And That 'Little Dove' I met that night .....Things just haven't been the same since ....nor would I want to,

Peace and Love, PARTY THE WORLD

Nomad

Guest elko

anyone go to boom 2002? there was aguy wandering around for the whole festival with a box, decorated with question marks i think, on his head...fairly odd...pretty cool...that hitler thing got me thinking...me + some fellow trance head friends often concoct the most fucked up, darkside parties we can think of like communist trance parties with every one in boiler suits dancing like robots with samples in the breaks like:' we are the workers of the world, unite'...quite bizarre...another one would be a trance party with giant swastikas, like the style favoured by the nazis, as decor...that would really fuck with peoples heads...anyway as you can tell i'm a bit twisted...too much acid in the sixties man...

Guest .oOo.

Recently at an Infected Mushroom show in the chill out room there was a "brain fuck kiosk" wich was a cardboard box that was big enough to walk inside. In there was a table with a dish of condoms on top of a real cow's brain. So if you thought you were going to get lucky and grabbed a condom you would get a hand full of cows brain as well.

Not what 500 tripping people need around.

There were 2 cows brains at this party and one cows heart. i feel sorry for the people who had to clean that club up.

it was all Chick-N-hed's fault.

Guest .oOo.

Recently at an Infected Mushroom show in the chill out room there was a "brain fuck kiosk" wich was a cardboard box that was big enough to walk inside. In there was a table with a dish of condoms on top of a real cow's brain. So if you thought you were going to get lucky and grabbed a condom you would get a hand full of cows brain as well.

Not what 500 tripping people need around.

There were 2 cows brains at this party and one cows heart. i feel sorry for the people who had to clean that club up.

it was all Chick-N-hed's fault.