New Wizzy Noise's cover art

Guest RabbitFrog

So yeah it's like cool and stuff.

But ... WTF is with the COVER ??? Can they get more superficial then that !!??

I am sorry people maybe I am just an old geeser, but you gotta enlighten me on all new trends out there, so what are we doing now... ???

So I mean the cover for cyclotron was nice, I was just staring at it and miving it around and going "wow" . It was just cool. What's the meaning with some chick and phones ... I dunno ... imo, that's a little bit 'sexist' .... I dunno is that what it's called, when you foolishly assume that all women look like Barbie dolls.? So anyway ... what's up ?

Thanks in advance for you opinions

Guest psychotronic

wizzy noise has the best psytrance cd covers and as they changed their music style they also changed the look of the cover as micky says "we want to make something completely different than cyclotron" and yes cyclotron will be the best cover (and album) everytime i look closer i find more things in the cover and is the same with the music they change it now and they have to do something commercial with the new album and it will be the same with the next album they are going to release in "spun" records soon so you can imagine the changes that they do to their music/covers.

Guest RabbitFrog

Exactly !!! You could be wrong!!! That's the idea i got from looking at this CD. I dunno, so I asume trance dance experience is about shaking your thing next to some chick in bikini, and the reason to go to parties is to have sex. I dunno. I admit te music is nice. But I raise both hands against covers like that.

And if you ask me psychotronic, the new CD is nothing "COMPLETELY" different then Cyclotron. Maybe by different they mean much easier music to understand, oriented towards "good looking" clubbers, and yes ... more commercial. But the music sure sounds the same, it does have more energy, but the atmospheric sounds are in the same "key".

I dunno DeathPosture are you trying to say that you simply don't care what's on the cover, you will simply continue to have the same attitude, respect ALL people, and spread real love, instead of the one inspired by fationwear, and trends... so if you are, I can definetely relate to that.

Peace

Guest WSTE_M

I design covers... not for psy... yet :(

Anyway a cover is supposed to "show" the music, like you have Mushrooms dancing on Infected Mushrooms cover, pictures of Tjernobyl on The Delta's cover, and some really freaky far out illustration's on Parasense's Apple cover.

Also a cover should be something nice, something that can make you look at it from time to time, and something cool to show, something that will grab people's attention is shops and so on...

W

"Anyway a cover is supposed to "show" the music"

Says who?

God? I'm glad to know there are such definite rules of album making

I think YOU said it best...

"something that will grab people's attention in shops and so on..."

Couldn't be simpler

Great music...

Throw out the cover and make your own if you don't like it

or is that against the rules?

:)

Guest RabbitFrog

Exactly throw out the cover. Sometimes I feel lke throwimng away the musician, and it's beliefs and just leaving the sound...but thn again there is melody that comes from his evil soul. Boy am I glad there are no psy artists like that.

What's wrong with a hot chick ?? Lemme tell you, for one thing I don't think she is "hot". Second of all she is superstitious. Thirdly chicks that allow themselves to dress like that, are usually far from reall essence of spirituality. They come to dance to show off their bodies. Nothing wrong with that. But there is "something" wrong with making me think that this chick is hot, when I don't think she is. And don't get me wrong or anthing. the prices for CDs are allready ridicluously high for *NO* reason. So when You buy an album that is supposed to make you dance, in a spiritual way, you wanna get every penny worth and get as much spiritual data as you can, Weird pics to look at and trip out, just stuff to think about the universe and be happy... and well.... To be COMPLETELY honest with you I am not sure i will be listenig to this CD now that it has this cover.. :( sad, but true....but than again...I better find out the real meaning behind it.

If let's say I was at a psy party, and this chick came up to me, and all I would see was her bikini I would say something like : Can you move aside a little, sweatheart, you are blocking a nice view of the forest :) "

So I guess when I wanna listen to an album with "deeper" meaning, I won't press play on this one :(

Guest Towelie

Well thats your opinion.. mine is that i dont give a shite what does the cd case/cover looks like as long as the music is good!

"If let's say I was at a psy party, and this chick came up to me, and all I would see was her bikini I would say something like : Can you move aside a little, sweatheart, you are blocking a nice view of the forest :)"

LOL

Guest Dr. Krelm

"To be COMPLETELY honest with you I am not sure i will be listenig to this CD now that it has this cover.. :( sad, but true....but than again...I better find out the real meaning behind it."

Hey RabbitFrog, if you don't want to listen to it anymore, I will certainly buy it from ya. Cover aside, the samples I have heard were fantastic and it is one of the next on my to-buy list. :)

Guest psychotronic

The cover is perfect and i didn't meant that as it is completely different than "cyclotron" it would be a dissapopinting album the music and the cover are perfect as it shows the evolution and progress they have anyway the album is perfect, front : the headphones that she wears are completely nice, inside : we have some japanese manga stuff and micky and uriel playing at some parties, back : two really nice girls (the classic that they add to previous covers) that are making some kind of "bubbles" and it also has the pre-elecktro theater cover art (this is info for the ones that are planning to buy it thinking that they are going to buy some "sexist" music) it is completely worth it and is the best album you can expect from 2003 you'll buy it if you like quality music for sure. (for some reason cyclotron was sold out so get this one while you can)

And is not "sexist" or anything like that is just more commercial,more full-on,and is not dark like "cyclotron"and thats the way they express their change.

Guest Rabbitfrog

Ok...no, I think I like it. It's great. But come on , honestly tell me how many of you would rather see a different cover for this album?? I am pretty sure it will be 90% of ya. I mean some albums give the impression that it was made fast to realese fast to make more $$$ ...It sucks to see a good band fall into that ccategory....but they don't completelyfall there cause at least their music is not all that cheesy ... all though it's a bit TOO easy to understand ...for my taste.

But yeah, it's my opinion, and I am not saying I am right or you guys are. Just the facts.... the cover is plain wrong, and if you look at techno compilations/albums over the past 10 years ...you see how badly this idea is weared off .... SO MANY albums had some chick grooving to the beat with headphones..and there are still albums like that..Take all those club Djs with their albums...or all those pseudo-ambient CDs from Ibiza or del Mar ....what you see is chicks in bikinis. Tell me it's not sexist ! And I was alway glad to see trippy psy covers .. but this one is pure disappointment. And if they wanted to show a pretty girl, why not take just any girl and show her face with headphones on and to se her smile, BECAUSE she is having a good time listening to THIS very music. Why do we need to see her undwerwear..and plus even if this chick is real...I doubt she even heard of this album, or even listnened to it or liked it. She is just some so-so model ...'trying to make it big' ...Yeah more money for your beauty sweatheart !!! so anyway...you can call me an idiot ..but that's my opinion here. Thank you for listening to it, and respecting it. And I do respect your opinions. But please is there ANYBODY who agrees with me, is there anyone who pays attention to what's going on aroun..sure it's the music that matters, but it's the people that make the scene and create the vibe...and make others have fun...anyway...I am just mumbling I guess ....

P.S. And I don't know this is weird....I want to listen to this CD right now, but something pushes me away...I know it's the cover...so I think I'll listen to delta or X-Dream instead :-( ...that's really sad

Guest spacemonkey

i like the cover, it's a hot chick in a bikini what's not to like?

of course it's not very psytrancey but hey if you wanna grab p[eoples attention it works people will listen to it only to be sure it's the same wizzy noise.

Guest Quazzi

Spacemonkey, hot chicks in bikini are the work of the devil, there's everything not to like them.

Rabbit frog, you're still loking for the right one aren't you? Come on, be honest. :-)

Guest Rabbitfrog

Quazzi, dude, if it makes you feel better I am not looking for her !!! I hope SHE is looking for me !!! because it is no good when i find her. But "yes" I am if it makes you feel better.

But damnit, even if I wasn't I would still be with this opinion !!! There is enough TRASH and SHIT out there!! Why make it MORE difficlut for poor and misurable people like myslef. I mean comeone, why not put a flower on the cover, or i dunno, a pice of technology that morphs with bioological stuff.... i dunno...I am serious...I keep wanting to listen to this CD, BUT I CAN'T because of this DAMN cover !!! Is there something wrong with me!? I dunno people it's my life, my world aand I CHOOSE NOT to accept things like that and to HELL with it ALL !!!!!

P.S. Quazi, dear...how did you know I was single ... how the hell did I make myslef so obvious. I am alost "red" right now. Please, be a sweetheart and tell me :)

LEAVE ME ALONE YOU STUPID SHICK WITH HEADPHONES .... I DON'T WANNA SEE YOU !!!!!!!

Guest RabbitFrog

LOL, psychotronic .... that's nice way to make people buy stuff !! Hey People, there is nothing wrong with the cover ! there is nothing wrong with the world !! Now go on and spend your precious dollars !!!

*applauds*

don't pick on my "sexist" word. I know I used the wrong word. Sexist is when you assume that women can't do something that men can. And such. It's not sexist , the cover. It's stupid !!!!!!!!! It's superficial !!!!!!!!!!! And it makes me feel bad !!!!!!!! I am sorry, it does!!! And that's the truth !!!!!!

Please people ... no more covers like that :(

Guest Quazzi

Rabbitfrog please give me your email adress. Send it to me or post it here please and i'll explain how i figured it out. :-)