Maitreya Festival 2010, Melbourne, AUSTRALIA

Alundra

Hello everyone!

It's my first message over here, so I feel like dropping 2 words about me.

I live in Melbourne since 2,5 years(born in Paris), I'm 28, and my life is 50% of music - the rest is food(I'm a cook), reading and Mario Bros...

I'm DJ'ing as well, and used to play everything but Psy-Trance. Why? I just didn't understand what it was really about, until Maitreya(a bush festival @ 2,5 hours drive from Melbourne). I even didn't quite understand Progressive sounds before as well. Since then, I just got into it and I'm really enjoying discovering new artists and labels, like a kid in a candy factory with no adults around :)

I'm just spending hours and hours on discogs tracking artists and labels' releases' history(my paypal account is burning by the way...).

Anyway, something happen over there(let's say a revelation), and I just couldn't believe that I was dancing on all those Psy sounds(I always thought that 145BPM and more was just madness and too hard to dance on to).

Ok, that's probably enough, let's get to the point!

Sunday 7th March 2010, afternoon(I think..), after some massive Psy-Trance' sets(the performers, the people, the sound system and everything else were just awesome), Mapusa Mapusa came to play a set more Prog/Electro like. I had of course no idea who Mapusa Mapusa was.

In the middle of his set, a big storm arrived(@1min09 in the youtube video) and hit us by surprise.

The track he played at that special moment(just before the end of the world like) was just perfect with everything, but the question is:

What was this track?

Thanks for your help!!!

Video link:

note> quality: poor, but priceless for me ;) I think that he's mixing a second track around 1min12, or maybe it's still my mysterious track.

• 1 month later...