Yahel- Intelligent life (Video)

Guest Lunar

This is the worst video i've ever seen..You see Yahel with these stupid sunglasses(?) smiling and trying to be so cool... hhm, it seems that he have to show who he is...first on the horrible CD-covers and now on the video..what's next?????

Guest Lunar

Yeah that Limo part is one of the best *lol*...and also that blonde that keep saying i love you to the cam guy...i hate to say this but Britney Spears are better then this...and what's the point with those sunglasses?????????

Guest RabbitFrog

Yup the video blows... it sure belongs on MTV. I swear take the name Yahel away and Put like Paul Oakenfold or Paul van Dyk there or something ... and you get another pointess video about rave culture that looks like there is a point but in reality there is NOTHING to it. That's why Psy - Trance videos most all of the time will be far ahead of any techno flick. Yup mister Yahel there is nothing more psychedelic then watching girls in bikinis dance near the pool .... unless of course it's a pool of gasolyne and they are all on fire. Intelligent life ..... HA HA HA HA HA