Jeff Hunter on Wednesday Walkdown

turbodaze

OK I have been promoting his guest mix for a few weeks now, and now the time has come. JEFF HUNTER the Minneapolis Breaks man himself is back on the Wednesday Walkdown. We first brought him to you on January 28th, 2009. Just over a year later and still bringing the latest, sickest beats around.

***BONUS*** Everyone in the Minneapolis area can see Jeff Live this weekend at BASSGASM at First Avenue DT MSP. http://mnvibe.com/forum/showthread....&threadid=88010

Check out the thread to see all who is playing. Such as Derrick Carter, Woody McBride (been on show) DJ Spree (been on show) Ciaglia (been on show) Vaski, (going to be on show) Jeff Hunter (duh)

Also to check out more on Mr. Hunter check out www.jeffhunter.ws and check out his bi-weekly radio show TrueSoundsRadio.com. He had me on as a guest DJ a few weeks ago. Killer stuff. If you love breaks, you'll love him on the Walkdown, and on his show.

Also want to mention too. Mascarave III is this Saturday up in Duluth area. www.psychedelicpanda.com Go and support DWD DJ Jon Martin!!!

Ok. Details: Next week we will hook up again with SubSensory Recordings and bring the head man himself JaK will be dropping the techno.

March brings you the headliners. Spektre and Filthy Rich straight from the UK. Also DJ X2 from the UK & Vadz from Russia. Its going to be nutz 'round here!

7-10pm on

www.transmissionfm.com techno channel

www.mnenergy.com @ 87.9 FM in the TC South Metro

www.liquidradioonline.com @ 97.7 & 103.9 FM Liquid fans. Hit me up!