Who r they ?

Im heading off to Visionz party in New Zealand however these Djs are playing and would really appreciate if you know them and what their style is cause I have no idea!

Nirav-Aus

HAriom-Austria

Storm-Munich/Israel

Tranceluz-NY

The Alchemist-JP

Naval-goa

Sensonika-chile

Carlos-Nl

Bodra-Aus

D-Dave how was Harioms set last year at Visionz ?

cheers

It was quite beautiful actually. But I was tripping so I might be a bit subjective.

But I enjoyed it a lot, which is the point I guess. Hes a really nice guy too. It was really funny because he thought he was mixing like @!#$ and nothing went the way he wanted it to go, but I was like, no it was GREAT, dont say that! :)

Tranceluz is a guy called Jaime, an old friend of mine. He is a very good DJ, I learned a lot from him. He plays much rhytmical stuff nowadays, but he can play anything. He can take a bad track and make it sound great because his sets are always with a thought behind.

Storm plays full-on. Very funny music. :)

I met Carlos last year but I cant remember his style. Nice guy too.

Guest [tom jaimz]

Nirav is a bad boy from Melbourne - he plays a more german-scando style sound, he even did the Voov last year. He plays well, and knows what he's doing - he's one of Earthcore's core Psy DJs.

Jaime is, as Dave said, a wonderful guy. He lives in Bali where he produces his own music, some of which is really nice.

The rest I don't know, except for The Alchemist, but I'm fucked if I can remember where I saw him play - maybe in a party in Sydney, but man, I don't remember. But the Visionz parties are always far more than the sum of their parts - it's one of those things you don't go to for the lineup. You go because it's a party.