ASTRONIVO - instrumental valeu - Tribal vision records (TVRCD027)

soundmute

ASTRONIVO - instrumental valeu - Tribal vision records (TVRCD027)

01.One to Start

02. It's All Gone

03. King Lighter

04. Ah, Das Ist Gut

05. Sexually Compulsive

06. Pressing the Button

07. Dancing Q

08. Voc Ab

09. Old Granny

10. Reveal

Fresh and new! In the name of Tribal Vision records as usually. AstroNivo, progressive trechno trance duo that present them self in previous Tribal vision releases and one of them, that will stay remembered, is for shore JAIA remix album where those guys show us from what they made :)

New album by the name "Instrumental Value" with full lenght release of 10 extraordinary tracks is in front of me as cover shape and inside of my CDplyer as music shape.

As the first track say "On the Start" and I can say very well start for this neverending story. Reapetative motives of minimal sound but still enough lines to describe this huge masterpiece as very danceble music for home treat as on the dance floor. Disco elements and pumping grooves talk about much more then we need. Just shut up and dance. Sometimes as agressive aproach but sometime as peaceful flow, AstroNivo like to lead us in, just on fist sight old dimension, but in complete meaning of totally new leavel with jumping groove of their music. Massive bell effects and lot of congos, percussion and breaking sticks rhythms, totally match as the name of label, tribal expirience for whole new vision. Deep fat basslines, as pad floating lines or gate effect of expression, this songs makes me wanna dance in right way of that words. Splashing sound, spray parts and histerical cartoon bars are enough for me to find this release very interesting and worth to be reviewd by my self. Pretty damme good combination of everything. Dark or light, sad or happy, mad or smiley, here we have everything in every moment in the same time and without loseing sense of composition in arrangement. Brave and smart from those two heads that create this debute album, if i'm right about debute thing? Becide of that this release perfectlly fit in Tribal Vision style and I think that will perfectlly fit in many CD cases of lot of minimal-prog-techno DJs. This kind of style take more and more and I can say that this one is the bulls eye on electronic music scene.

Guy and Niv, congratulation guys and keep those dreadlocks on the knobs during the performance ;)

To Slater and the crew, please, try to disapoint me just one time cause I miss space at my CD shelf :P

Keep that way.

Respect!

Lara

soundmute recordings