A-Shiva!

I'm happy,

"the Witness" by Kruger and Coyle finally came out on ACDC. I've been waiting for this track since last summer, when it was played at all the festivals. You probably know the track, too,its the one where the guy goes "A-Shiva" all throughout the track.

Check out the sample on psyshop, you'll recognize it!!!

Guest Sun Of a gun

indeed is a great track aje, i have the track on the mixed cd by mark allen on phonokol rec. and now i cant wait to hear the marc 'o toll remix !!

peace

Guest mahoney

yeah,, I loved it all summer last year aswell,, and it still sounds great! That one and the Saiko-Pod - Groove Moderator (Miro remix) (still unreleased) was kinda the progressive hits of the summer, they sure are nice to make your moves to.

anyway, is the sample "a-shiva" or is it "hashiba" ?

I think is A-Shiva, but i guess its up to everyone to figure it out himself. Someone on isratrance said it means hashish, but i dont think so.

Guest Ktrance

I sent an email to Anti last summer since I couldnt find the track anywhere, and I knew he played it at Voov, he replied that it wasnt "some cheesy shiva chant", but instead some tribal chant.. So I guess that A-Shiva is out of the question.

-Ktrance

• 5 weeks later...
Guest preus

More to notice from ACDC is the True To Natura Rmx of Silent running, i´m telling you its a stunner, cream of prog in dk !