Thailand

akira

I'm moving back to Thailand in the next couple of months. I'll be there at least one year. Does anyone want to hook up and get some parties happening?

Whats the scene like in Thailand, we're heading out for weeks at the end of Feb and looking to throw some complex shapes out!

• 1 month later...

Non existant in Bangkok where I live. They still have the full moon parties on Koh Phangan but I'm trying to start up something on the mainland.

I don't get a chance to go to the islands much because of my job, hopefully that will change this year and I can start getting involved in the scene again.

• 1 month later...

Non existant in Bangkok where I live. They still have the full moon parties on Koh Phangan but I'm trying to start up something on the mainland.

I don't get a chance to go to the islands much because of my job, hopefully that will change this year and I can start getting involved in the scene again.

Have you met the guys from OOZE bar? They are organizing parties once in while, there were also other people organizing PsyHead Community but I don't know if they are still active. They are all very nice people, so you should seek them out :D (and I am talking Bangkok, I have lived there as well).