Wizzy Noise-Elecktro Theater

Guest perro andaluz

Has anyone heard it??? I'm curious about this one because I've never been into the Wizzy sound, but it is supposed to be a new style. Anyone???

Guest dosh

um heard some of it.

its still got that familar wizzy noise beat, but with a more full on synth and bass line approach on top of this

some of the tracks are fuken great, definately worth the purchase!

Guest dam10n

i think it's their best album so far - their sound's got more fluid and organic which (IMO) was just what it needed to do... really love this CD been on the stereo most of the weekend :¬)

Guest psychotronic

elecktro theater is completely different as their previous album "cyclotron" that was dark this new one is extremely to the full-on side and by far the best album they have released it's completely worth it and the cover is REALLY GOOD too!! so is one of the best albums we can expect from this year! ;)

Guest ukiro

and being a whiny old fart I must say I like cyclotron better. this new one doesn't have the same moody warmth I think. And I completely disagree with dam10n above; I think things got LESS fluid and organic with this new album. I may still buy it, but I doubt it.

I regard cyclotron as one of the best albums ever, a true masterpiece, so it's no wonder the new album won't live up to it in my ears.

glad other people like it though.

Guest jimi horton

I like the new album a lot. It's all I've listened to all week :D But I still think cyclotron was better. More of a varied sound (technoid, tribal, full-on, melodic with an old-school touch). Then again, what do I know. Just enjoy the great music.

Wizzy on tha Noise yo! :)

Guest Indica Couchlock

I'm in love with Wizzy's new album.

kinda surprising you guys consider cyclotron a better album. It really didn't do anything for me. I guess I better give it a few more listens.

:)

Guest psychotronic

i think cyclotron was a more "mature" album and i'm very lucky to have it because it's sold out but as i consider myself a real wizzy noise fan i should follow the new sound they are making and the evolution of their music so it's fine with me.

cyclotron will be the best album ever!! the quality contained in that album is unique but let's look forward to elecktro theater!!

Guest sukanta

i like every album they made and this new one is a killllllllllller one !!

but i still think that cybermancy is the most original and different album they ever produced

when cybermancy came out , it was a totally new and fresh sound

now the music still kicks ass but the surprise is not here anymore

anyway, go get it :)

Guest psyhelmet

I never liked Wizzy Noise before, but has just ordered Electric Theater - It is as you say KILLER!

Guest Bin gardening

yea nice album, def. sounds better then cyclotron imo, cyclotron seems a bit "i need to finish this album" fast.

:)

Guest maxi

im surprised no one even mentions cybermancy, since that is their best album of the three released, in my opinion.

was cyclotron really that good? in my ears it wasnt.

Guest the papuna

ppl,,,,,,,,,,,

this album sound,is best sound,u all ever hered from wizzy noise

wizzy noise prodaction now,is one of the top artist level

i think this album,is realy realy killer,as all wizzy noise sound

i think u all shold run to the shops to get it :) :) :)

********feel only shankar************