About Asura: Lost Eden

Guest Baboon

Hi psynewers, I am knew on this forum and would like to speak about the new album of Asura, which is a huge masterpiece, i think. I fell in love with it, I listen to it all day long, like a drug! Much more varied than the first, all the tracks are different, the work on the atmospheres is tremendous, they build a new style of music for me. Personaly, I didn't hear something comparable till now, though I listen to psy or ambient for several years. I see that in this forum, you don't seem to know well this band (I read only for reviews in the reviews section) though everybody talk about them everywhere else. I even saw someone saying here that asura is not very complicated, but I have never hear so rich music before! I don't understand this point of views, but that's just my humble opinion... So maybe you'll want to share your feelings about this band with me, or not, but I just wanted to say that: I love you Asura, go on with your FAN-TAS-TIC MUSIC!!!

Guest ASURA

Ahahahah!!! I have fans even in my family! We are sunday an my nephew came home and wrote this FAN-TAS-TIC review from my PC. So I AM VERY PROUD he loves my music, but now he will be very known cause he was the one who killed Asura on psynews.org. So you have understand: it's not Asura who loves himself (and so? :-))) ) but someone (I love) who uses my PC to say it. Nevertheless, I quite agree with what Laurent said ( ;)))) don't you?

Well I just got Module 1 comp. (3D Vision) yesterday and I like your song on it very much. Will your album sound in similar style like that song?

Guest Epic Automata (NOT ASURA)

Whoops. Laurent is gonna get it. :)

Keep up the good work, Asura. There are a lot more fans here than your nephew thinks. Can't wait to hear the new album. :)

Guest Reconstructed

I absolutely adore the new album too. I loved Code Eternity and Lost Eden really shows a great progression and maturation from CE.

Favorite track is Land And Freedom.

Can't wait for your next!

• 1 year later...

Music is really FAN-TAS-TIC, it takes me to the real Lost Eden!!!

I whant some more more and more, can`t wait next album!