soundmute

Metalogic - Carbin Pressure EP - Nachtstrom Schallplatten

Track list:

A1 - Carbin Pressure

A2 - Deterrent

B1 - Atom Bells rework

B2 - Flight Frame

Digital format bonus track - Stratotanker

After releasing eight great EP's and one album, this new and magnificent techno trance label introduced us to very defined and well arranged release from nowdays well known Canadian project - Metalogic. Good selection of tracks which are presented in minimalistic form of techno music, with cracking sound and industrial atmosphere. Despite the large number of projects with similiar sound, Metalogic still have their unique and recognizable style. There is still enough energy in tracks to keep Your feet moving on the dance floor. Distortion and pumping groove with hard sub bass are almost always present. Very important thing (especially for DJs) is luxuriant and high quality sound, which can be played in different kinds of DJ sets. Four tracks, with bonus track in digital form, are more than enough to take a big part of time in your shows. Only thing that I don't like on this record is duration of the tracks, but they are still long enough to keep you warm on the dance floor, make you happy in home atmosphere or give you the pleasure of listening the story which is told throughout the sound. And I must say that this record doesn't lack the quality from any kind of view: describing, listening or using. Very sharp and clear production in every single track marked this vinyl with rating "Must have in my collection!". And if I have to choose, my favourite track on this record is "Atom bells rework".

These tracks can be used either for worming up atmosphere in the club or for making a calm and floating moments in DJ sets, which is very important part in "Roller-Coaster" drive troughout the party. And if someone asks me what kind of events is this music best for... "Well, can't you hear that beat constantly shouting: Club, club, club, club, club!!"

And one more really serious thing, don't get paranoid on "Stratotanker". It's so damn twisted

Best regards people and thank to Metalogic and Nachtstrom Schallplatten for this awesome tunes on plastic!!!!

http://www.nachtstromschallplatten.com