Orientation please.

hi there, i'm producing music since 2007 trance and tech-minimal, but i'm still a newbie in this.

all that i've learned it was by myself, listening carefully a lot of music and catching some tips from other producers.

now i'm here to ask some help to the most experienced people here on the forum to tell me what i have to change, or what does it miss in my music...

My myspace it's : www.myspace.com/sirlaca

i try to pull out some psy's but it's pretty difficult to me yet... i work on FL Studio 8 ... thanks for the attencion :lol: :lol:

om namah shivaya.

Besides the title which i think is very pre 2000. The track needs some more musical variety. It continues with the same acidic lead all the time. It needs some more fx, and diversity in sounds. Also the bass sounds a little funny when you transpose it all the time.

Check a track that you really like and see how they have different sounds all the time or how they vary the sound that you hear. That will clear it up a little. You can even write it down on a piece of paper to see how they did it. That definitly helps.

Good luck!