New Psychoid Full Length Release: Mind Over Matter

obelisk

Hey everyone,

Some of the old timer psy-girls and guys might remember some of my old releases; Manic Organic and Menagerie on Koyote Records, Fantastic Planet on Dragonfly Records, Other Worlds on Solar Flares.

Well, I'm back with a new 8 track full length release. I'd describe it as Psychedelic Goa with a touch of Electro. These tracks will give you the warm fuzzies of the past, and at the same time satisfy your need for modern production techniques. Check out: Robot Revolt, The Dawning, and Psychkinesis. I LOVE all the tracks and see this as a full and complete album. One of the tracks is 128 BPM!....the others are 144 to 150! ;)

Here's the iTunes link: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore...67&s=143441

It should be in Amazon and others shortly.

Site: www.psychoidmusic.com

Enjoy!

Darren

Psychoid

Thanks Vorlon and Basilisk! Koyote weren't doing so well after their Bluetooth compilation, they kept dragging it out. They had only a handful of releases after that then closed up! I think they were also concerned about the sales because of an x friend of mine uploaded the album to a sharing site and it spread like crazy. Oh well, at least it got out there!

There's more to come...I'm working on a remix of Robot Revolt with a new track I'll be releasing as a single

Enjoy,

Darren

Psychoid