3. Space Worms

4. Half A Quarter

5. Kinky

6. Happy Times

7. Detune Saga

8. Monkey Business

9. Mug Shots

10. Sweat

Sick Addiction is a collaboration between D_Maniacs and Tryambaka. Although I'm not familiar with D_Maniacs I have been a Tryambaka fan the last years.

Luckily this album reminds me a lot of his works including his album Colour Of Time.

If you're familiar with the Portuguese Full On scene then you might know what to except. It's powerful, energetic, dancefloor smasher music, with a load of melodies minus the cheese. All the tracks seem to be perfect for both morning and night times and great for both dancefloors and home listening.

All of the tracks have multiple melodic lines, that range from ecstatic fast ravey lines (which I guess is more D_Maniacs style) to the known classical-influenced Tryambaka melodies. Also the album is pure psychedelic with many fx madness and great ideas. The only thing that I guess some of you won't like that much is the use of long and funny samples especially in the intros. But I think they fit pretty well with the whole attitude of the music.

Favorite tracks are 50/50 (which as the name suggests seems to be the perfect example of both artists' styles), Kinky and Happy Times. But IMO all the tracks are strong and if you like one, you'll like the rest too.

If you're looking for something both powerful and melodic this is a perfect album.

8/10

Samples:

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/tkr/tkr1cd002.html

http://www.saikosounds.com/english/display...ase.asp?id=7768