Orbital - Omen EP

Lemmiwinks

discogs link

1 Omen (7") (4:12)

2 Omen (12") (6:59)

3 Open Mind (5:29)

Yet another one of those border territory EPs. The main influence is acid house but still you can clearly hear trance influences which is why I decided to review it here. The main melody hook is quite catchy and has been playing in my mind for weeks now :) The Best track here is the 12" version of Omen. Open Mind is pretty crappy IMO...

discogs link

1 Omen (7") (4:12)

2 Omen (12") (6:59)

3 Open Mind (5:29)

Yet another one of those border territory EPs. The main influence is acid house but still you can clearly hear trance influences which is why I decided to review it here. The main melody hook is quite catchy and has been playing in my mind for weeks now :) The Best track here is the 12" version of Omen. Open Mind is pretty crappy IMO...

I am sorry to say Lemmiwinks, your mini reviews really are crappy! They say absolutely NOTHING about the record at hand.

I am sorry to say Lemmiwinks, your mini reviews really are crappy! They say absolutely NOTHING about the record at hand.

hummm well reviewing EPs isn't easy cause you're basically reviewing only one track in 3 or 4 different versions... For me an old EP review is more a matter of shedding some light on some forgotten act that still sounds good today cause after all in these days you can easily do a search on youtube and hear the track for yourself rather than take my description for granted. But I will try to do better next time ;) Of course, you are welcome to add your inputs as well :)