V/A - A Vision of Trance mixed by DJ Holeg

Lemmiwinks

discogs link

1 Karmic Energies - Tapovan (7:32)

2 Brainman - Ferengi Dance (9:30)

3 Biotecs - Cyclus 4 (7:30)

4 Green Nuns Of The Revolution - Cor (7:10)

5 Shanti & The Chillum Wallahs - Placid (7:05)

6 Karmic Energies - M.P.C.A. (7:20)

7 Einstein - Einstein's Nitelife (7:25)

8 Synchro - Jensonic (Rezzo Mix) (6:43)

9 Space Dimension - No Time In Space (4:18)

10 Invaders - Spirits Of The Future (6:14)

11 Sungun - Star Fringe (5:33)

Another early psy release, with some very early releases by some names that were well-known a few years later for other projects like Sungun (Total Eclipse), or Synchro (GMS). Actually for the Synchro track I see a "Rezzo Mix" which makes me think that it was mixed by Etnica's Andrea Rizzo, although it is not confirmed on the tracklist....

That said, I can't really say that I like most of the tracks here. Exceptions are (obviously) GNOTR - Cor which I suppose is the one everyone knows already so I won't comment on that one. That said, I was amazed to find 2 tracks that didn't really get much attention in the psy world: Space Dimension - No Time In Space and Invaders - Spirits of the Future which are 2 projects by a certain Brian Morton of which I must humbly admit that I have never heard of until now. Just when you thought you knew them all all hehe So, not really a comp I would recomend unless you just have to have all the hidden gems of goatrance ;) 3/5

PS Click on the link to DJ Holeg on discogs... seeing his pic is totally worth it, I laughed for 10 minutes straight lol