Do you want this site shut down?

Guest Gillan

Then if not, then get a moderator to scan it for the pirates who are advertising on it.

FFS I thought you had this sorted.

I don't know if you realise how many artists scan this ...and one phone call to their label, could have this place slammed down.

Gillan

Guest --==1400MiLeS==--

Total utter bullcrap. This place is hardlly Napster, now is it. One lousy advertisement. It is not the aim of this site to enable illicit mp3 downloading neither is psynews.org liable for contributory copyright infringement since in no way this site supports or enables mp3 trading. In fact, the forum policy explicitly forbids mp3 trading. What more can a site do?

I hope the label that pulls the plug has plenty of cash lying around. For the damages of psynews.org.

Guest Gillan

Site I frequent was shut down by the Host within one day of receiving a complaint that it was using some graphics derived from pirated software.

It was ressurected after it was seen that the person who made the complaint in fact probably placed the image there.

It's not just one advert. But ok if you want to leave messages up for days advertising where to rip artists off then fine.

Gillan

Guest krize

whats your fucking problem Gillan ??! The moderators tries to remove all pirate stuff, you can surely see this is not a mp3 site .....

you like to shut down sites ?? artist need sites like this to promote their albums ... no need to attack the site like this man ...

Guest Gillan

It was a plea for moderators to be a bit more on the ball - simple really.

Next time I'll just cut out the middle man and ask for abuse right away -

Gillan

Guest psyfi

cool down gillian. i understand that you are upset or terrified by those mp3 posts. but it surely isn't the aim of psynews.org to promote illegal mp3 downloading. and (almost) every label knows that. there are some artists and label owners who regularly post here, like seb form digital structures, who even advertized some legal, free mp3 download here.

there were some problems with mp3 threads, in paticular with cosmosis, who complained about a thread that advertized the download of his newly released album. but he openly posted his complain here and things were sorted out!

the moderators do as much as they can, so i don't think there's a need to worry!!

Guest Gillan

Cummon Towlie let us not get into a case of messenger shooting.

Hiding behind the safety and anonymity of your keyboard is not very brave. I'm not really into threatening persons who I've never met.

Well I've lasted about 3 weeks in here.

"Never trust a hippie" :)

Anyone else want a punch up? a real one not a keyboard one? :)

he he

Mark aka Gillan

Guest rx7style

Which thread was this, Gillian, that has offended you so much? I'd like to read it and see if it should be hidden from the forum or not....

Guest Gillan

My post worked.......it was taken off.... at the cost of a good kickin from my fellow freaks! :)

I'm no longer willing to be a martyr......... I will conform. :)

More coffee!

Rgds

Gillan